The sleepover

Y/n's POV

I looked at them surprised,"Hey Butchy what are you doing here" I asked awkwardly"sis what were you doing with that surfer again"  Butchy asked raising his eyebrows.

" Nothing but I have to go I need to talk to Lela bye " I said walking away in a high speed." We will talk about this tomorrow" he told me before I walked away and I just said okay, but I didn't want to tell him I was falling for a surfer.

I walked to big momma's and saw Mack, I went up to her" hey Mack how did it go with the plan" i asked" we're working on it" she said annoyed. "Brady" mack started but the she saw Lela.

"Lela do you know what I have never done?" Mack asked." Eaten a rock, kissed a squirrel?" Lela asked and I laughed a little "All exciting things but no, I've never had a pyjamas party" mack said.

"Ah we do them all the time, we're having one tonight" Lela said."you don't say" Mack said acting surprised.

"Sure I do,I just did"Lela answered. "Tanner what are you guys doing later" Brady asked Tanner that walked past.

"hanging at big momma's, wanna come?" Tanner asked "sure" Brady answered." Cool" Tanner said walking away.

"Girls tends to over complicates things" brady said walking over to us." Hey Lela you should totally invite Mack and y/n to your sleepover" Brady said pointing at me and Mack.

"Oh great idea, y/n is my sister so she lives with us anyways, but how about it mack?" Lela asked.

" I wouldn't miss it" mack said while Lela laughed and jumped away. Tanner ran past us and then Lela came jumping past us.

I felt like someone was watching me so I looked behind me and there was SeaCat looking at me. He waved at me and I just smiled not want to risk Butchy seeing me waving at a surfer.

Then I look back at Mack and then to big moma's, just then my And Mack's swimsuits disappears.

"Brady, y/n" Mack said in panic."whoo?you..you saw that right" me and Brady said at the same time.

"If you did" mack said still in panic. We ran over to were the swimsuits used to hang."what's going on" me and Mack asked.

"The swimsuits didn't exist then right...so it doesn't belong here and it disappeared" Brady explained.

"Wait wait we we didn't belong here either so.. what gonna happen to us" mack said panicked.

*music starts playing*

"NO,NO music Brady,we have to get out of here I have to get on that plane" mack said

"I..it's not me" brady said confused.

*music starts playing again*

"no NO THIS IS NOT A SONG" mack said super annoyed.

*at the sleepover*

Lela had gave me an exact same type of pyjamas she had but mine was light f/c.

Struts were doing Cheechees hair while me and Mack sat on Lela's bed  and 2 on the floor while she was choosing a dress to wear the next time she was seeing Brady.

I was sitting thinking about SeaCat when I heard Lela calling my name."y/n what was you thinking about"she asked looking at me confused.

"N...nothing special" I said blushing. "are you blushing?" Lela said excitedly"no but I'll tell you what I was thinking about when you tell me what you wanted before that sis" I said.

"I wanted to know what you thought about this blue dress" Lela said showing me a blue dress with white dots on it.

" I think it's cute, it will look good on you" I said smiling."but why should a guy decide what you wear" mack asked, I agree but decided not to say anything.