Moving away!?

My name is y/n and I have h/c hair and e/c eyes s/c skin and I'm best friends with Mack or Mackenzie that is her real name and Brady. We all love surfing and I love to sing and dance too. I don't know who my real family is but I live with Brady so he is like a brother for me. I've had a bracelet since I was little so I think I got it from my real family.

Me, Mack and Brady had just been out surfing and we went back to hang out at Mack's place and say hi to her grandpa

Me, Mack and Brady had just been out surfing and we went back to hang out at Mack's place and say hi to her grandpa. When we walked in I looked at Brady and asked "do you hear that Brady" he nodded we walked into the other room seeing Mack's grandpa watching our favorite movie without us looked at him.

" I can't believe you watching it without us!!" I said."Now I'm not" Mack's grandpa said smiling
"don't tell me it's.."mack started
" WET SIDE STORY!!" Me and Brady shouted

"yeah that.." Mack said annoyed."1962 with surfers and bikers the best movie ever.."Brady said excited.

"how can you 3 like this silliness..especially you grandpa"Mack asked.

"silliness?? Mack they're describing an entire culture" Mack's grandpa said. Me and Brady explained the movie to Mack.

Then she went to open the door and we walked after and there stood Mack's aunt, Brady and I looked at each other.

"Hi Mackenzie"Mack's aunt said.
"Aunt Antoinette, why are you here we aren't suppose to leave until tomorrow" Mack asked confused."well I came so we can be ready to start ur new life tomorrow "her aunt said.

"what does she mean by leaving tomorrow" i asked but I didn't get any answer. "but aunt Antoinette a monster wave are coming tomorrow and I wanted to surf on it before I leave.." Mack said sadly

"WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY LEAVING TOMORROW MACK!!?"brady said screaming.
"Mack coming with me and she is going to I exclusive school"her aunt said."wha...what???" Me and Brady said union. I ran out the door and took my board, I heard mack and Brady calling my name from behind me. I got in the water and started surfing and sing to clear my head. (The song you sing)

An hour later I went back to Mack's house.

"Y/n where have you been, we were so worried" Brady said withworry lacing his voice."I just needed to clear my head, Mack your like a sister to me and I just got so sad, I'm sorry I ran off.." I said looking down on the floor.

"it's ok Y/n, your like a sister for me too. *whisper* you and me can go surfing on the monster wave tomorrow before I leave." Mack said. "really!?? Thx Mack, your the best"I said excited.
"no problem." Mack answered smiling. Me, Brady and Mack were hanging  out until it was time for me and Brady to go home and sleep. We said goodbye and walked home.

When I woke up the next morning I looked at my phone the clock was 10, Mack was leaving in 2 hours so I put on my bikini and got my board and went over to Mack's house and I saw her standing outside and I went up to her.

"hey Mack are you ready for the monster waves?!" You said excited.

" yeah but are you ready??" mack asked excitedly back.

"yeah let's go before you have to leave for the airport." I Said a Little sad.

"your right let's go." Mack said smiling at me.

*at the beach*

"hey I knew I could find you guys here" brady said

"hey Brady, we just wanted to surf a bit before Mack has to leave" I said still a bit sad.

"and don't try to change my mind I have already decided." Mack continued.

"take it easy I'm not here to stop you guys I'm just here to watch you surf." Brady said putting his hands in the air.

"ok then let's go Y/n" Mack said.

"let's go" I said with happiness

We ran into the water and started surfing then after a while they started to wave a red flag but me and Mack refused to go in already so we kept surfing, then Brady came out to us on a jet-ski and told us to go back. But both me and Mack told him that we needed to do this and not long after Mack fell into the water and I fell in just after her, I tried to swim to the surface but came another wave making me get under the water again.

I saw Mack and Brady trying too. I tried one more but it i failed, then everything started to get dark because of the lack of air and suddenly everything got black.

(Sorry if I spelled wrong I'm from Sweden so it's a little hard to spell for me, anyways I hoped you liked this chapter bye 👋🏻