Niam

Niall was meeting Liam also known as "the boy who bullies Niall". At a subway to help him with English and math.

"Why does he have to be so damn irresistible," Niall asked himself.

Niall looked up from his book-and by book I mean his fanfiction, to see Liam standing in front of him with a sandwich. He smiled innocently and said," Hey." Niall being really shy just smiled a weak smile and waved his hand.

"What should we start with first," Liam asked looking at Niall's different colored eyes (His right was a bright green and the left was a deep blue). Liam could just feel himself get lost in his eyes, but then Niall tapped him on his shoulder and said-in a whisper,"We can start on algebra first." Liam just nodded in agreement.

~~1 hour later~~

Liam and Niall were neighbors and their neighborhood wasn't the safest at night. So it only made sense to walk together. The entire way home Liam hadn't been an ass to Niall.

Why is that, Niall thinks to himself. Then Liam suddenly stops and grabs Niall's hand intertwining their fingers. To say that Niall's face was as red as a firetruck would have been a total understatement. But he's always wanted to hold Liam's hands so he didn't move. He just loved how their hands fit together. Like the last two pieces that is needed to make a puzzle complete. That was how their hands felt like as they walked together. Liam walked Niall home and before Niall can say 'thank you' Liam collided their lips together.

Niall just moaned as he kissed back, with so much passion and love. Liam licked Niall's bottom lip asking for entrance. Which Niall happily allowed. Their tongues exploring each Others mouths. But sadly the call for oxygen was too great and they had to pull away.

"I've always wanted to do that," Liam said to Niall, once they both got their breathing evened out. Niall chuckled and started to lean in to kiss Liam again, but stopped and looked down to his feet. Liam put two fingers under his chin and lifted his face so they looked at each other in the eyes only to see Niall with tears in his eyes. Liam's heart was beginning to break at the sight of this and then pecked him on the lips again. Which Niall moved back and said, "What are we now?"

"Something I've wanted us to be for a long time," Liam said shyly.

Wow Liam's actually shy for once,Niall thought to himself.

"Niall...will you be my boyfriend?"

Niall couldn't speak he just connected their lips together and they kissed for a full minute and a half.

"I really hope that was a 'yes'," Liam said chuckling. Niall smiled a genuine smile and said, "That was obviously a yes."