An Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend

I'm writing this letter in this language, because I'm not sure if your nationality is the same as mine.

   You might come from different side of the world or you've been near me all this time. I don't know.

   What I know is that, I'm waiting for you to come into my life. This might sound crazy but, I've been loyal to you ever since even though I haven't met you.

   I don't want to love anybody else but you.
   I don't want to hook up with someone if they are not you.
   I don't want to kiss or even hug anybody other than you.

   Do you?

   I wrote this letter because I wanted you to know that no matter how long I have to wait, I will.

   I don't know if I am making any sense right now, but I just got this feeling inside of me that like me, you are also waiting for me to come along.

   Which makes me wonder if you also think of me.

   Do you wonder of what I look like?
   What I love doing?
   Who I hang out with?

   Because, I do.

   At night, do you also look up at the stars and think of me? Am I also looking up at the nightsky or is it daytime where I am at?

   Am I already asleep or am I at a party, having the time of my life?

   Do you think of me before you go to bed? Do you pray to meet me someday?

   Because, I do. I do wish to meet you one day.

   Sometimes, I get sad, thinking that you've already found someone else.
   Someone you treasure.
   Someone you hold.
   Someone you love.

   But still, I'm saving all my hugs and kisses only for you, hoping that one day we'll meet halfway and I'll be able to give them all to you.

   I didn't mean to creep you out or something by telling you things you might find weird and bothersome.

   I just don't have any idea how to let you know that there's an empty space in my heart. A space where your name is written in a blur.

   I can't wait to meet you.
   I can't wait to spend time with you.
   I can't wait to make you feel special.

   I can't wait for you to make me feel special.

   I can't wait.

   But I will.
   For you.
   And for me.

   I hope this letter will get to you. And if you stumble upon this letter by the time that you already have someone, please make sure that you are happy.

   Because that's what I want you to be.

   Happy.

   Even if it's not with me.