Chapter 2

"This dress looks so good on you Rey". " Thanks, Rose". Rey stares at herself in the mirror.

"So where we're you yesterday, " Rose asked. Rey froze for a moment but then continued to smooth her vial, "what do you mean". Rose got up and walked to her " well I mean after the party, you left, I was worried" Rose said. "Oh, well Rose I guess I went home," Rey said. Rose with a confused look, gave a quick smile.

"Oh okay, I didn't know," Rose said still a little weird. "Oh it's fine, why don't you go see how the groom is" Rey asked. "Of course," Rose said. Rey smiles and looks at herself. Slowly lifting her hand on her shoulder she remembers last night.

The way Kylo hands moved up and down her arms, how his arm went around her waist, how...."Oh Hell No" Rey said going back to reality. She shakes her head and decides to sit down. She can't be liking that stranger. It was just one night stand why would she have feelings for a guy she knew one night.

"Okay he ready and sat up, Rey it's time," Rose said coming back in the room. "It's happening I'm getting married," Rey said. "Yes you are," Rose said. Rey smile fades when she realized she had to tell him and now, but now is the time for their wedding.

******

"Honey," Cassi said. Cassi is Kylo wife and mother of his child as well. "Hey Cassi," Kylo said. "Where were you last night, you missed dinner," Cassi said kissing Kylo.

He got a hold of her hand and walked her to the couch "Sorry I was out with my friends ended up sleeping in a hotel". "But which one this one or another one, because if you slept in another hotel, you are helping the competition, " She said.

Kylo laughs. "Don't worry, it was one of those cheap ones nothing can compare to my hotel, we'll it was a motel". Cassi laughs and kisses him again. Kylo did feel bad about cheating but he will never see that woman again, and she getting married too, why wreak each other marriage.

"Daddy". Kylo turns around and got up running to his son Manny. He picked him up. " hey buddy, what's up," he said. "Mom's bad cooking". " Hey". "Sorry, Mommy, " Manny said. Cassi went up and grab Manny. "Well we are going to go to the park, you could go to work if you want," Cassi said.

"Okay, bye," Kylo said kissing Cassi one more. Cassi waved and left. Kylo smiles fade. He loves Cassi and Manny. Last night didn't mean anything to him. In fact, he was going to shower.

Yes, he was going to shower. Wash away the touches of another woman. He walked to the bathroom and took off his clothing, one by one. Revealing a body most men want. Oo Lala. Toned abs, big strong arm. Something you would want to hug for a LIFETIME.

Anyway, going back to reality, of course, he walked in the tube and turn on the water, letting it hit his body. The warmth of the water made him relax. Finally some peace. He was just enjoying the time he had left before going back to work. Putting a hand on the wall but that reminds him of something. It reminds him of last night.

How he slammed both of his hands to the wall as he kissed Rey. How it was holding him up from the bed as he looked down at Rey, well he thrust into her pref....."Oh Hell No". Kylo couldn't be thinking like that. What was wrong with him? He was married, she getting married why would he wreak both marriages.

But he knows that was just one time, he will never see that woman in his life again. All he hopes is that she taking her birth control. For the record she is.

******

"Do you Ryan Winter take Reyhanah Mathews as your wife". " I do". He said putting his ring in her finger. Rey smiled.  "And do you Reyhanah Mathews take Ryan Winter as your husband". Rey looks at him. Feeling guilty in her stomach. She had to tell him, but she wanted to marry him. She loves him. With her whole heart.

She had for three years. But she couldn't till she told him. "Rey" Ryan whispered. Rey looks at him and leans in " can we talk in private".

Then the entire room gasp.