We're Just Sex Friends

I came up with this because I'm having a very horny day and I haven't had sex in three months. I'm trying to be a good girl when I want so much to be bad...WARNING! THIS HAS EXTREME ADULT CONTENT! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF HORNINESS!

© 2013 All Rights Reserved

 ***Edit***

A moan escaped my lips, my hands clutching the sheets around me viciously. His tongue swerving around my wet core felt so good, I felt like I was about to climax if he continued. Having a feeling that I was about to have an orgasm, he lifted his head and glared at me.

"I haven't even started the good part yet so you better not come," he ordered. He gave me a seductive smile before returning to my moist core calling for him. He replied fiercely, causing me to bite my bottom lip to stop from coming. He'd surely get mad at me if I came early, Chelsea never came early...

He trailed kisses up my stomach, fingering my core so it wouldn't get lonely from his touch. He kissed my breast, savoring the taste, nibbling on it. I ran my hand through his dark hair that mimicked Alec's, thinking about him touching me, kissing me.

Alec was the guy I loved, the guy I wanted to be with right now, but he didn't want me. He only wanted to be friends. So Ryan here, Ryswick High's bad boy, proposed that we become sex friend to satisfy our unrequited love. It seems he has the hots for Chelsea Baker, once head cheerleader before moving to an all-girl catholic school in Montana. As for I, Emma Thorne, my crush, Alec, is still here as my best friend who has a girlfriend he adores which brings us back to...

"AHHH!" I gasped, feeling his manhood suddenly thrust into me. It took me by surprise which pleased him tremendously, his hips moving more brutally in me. He leaned down, his breath over my lips hesitantly before pulling away, probably remembering the deal. No kissing on the lips. Kissing meant that we had feelings for one another and the guy that was making my body jolt with pleasure was the man I've hated since the first day of elementary school. Instead, he kissed my neck, moving his hips harder at the displeasure of me not being Chelsea who he wanted to kiss. I wanted Alec inside me, closing my eyes imagining it was him kissing my shoulder and pulling me up on him.

"Oh, God, Chelsea," he moaned. I had become used to being called Chelsea by him. Actually I've become indifferent to the name. I just thought of Alec, pushing him on his back, grinding on top of him. I could hear his voice in my head and picture his face on Ryan's body, grinding harder onto his manhood.

"Oh, Emma, you're so incredible," Alec would say, giving me one of his sexy smiles I loved. "I love you so much, Emma." I blinked my eyes, inches from Ryan's face before I realized I wasn't with Alec and pulled away. This was the down side of our "relationship," at the end of the day, Ryan still wasn't Alec and I wasn't Chelsea.

We both reached our climax together and I quickly got off of him, knowing I'd feel dirty after. But he wouldn't let me go, grabbing my arms roughly which I winced at. "I want to do it again," he whispered in my ear through his teeth.

"I have to go...pick my brother up from afterschool—"

"Bull, it's Tuesday, you're mom picks him up on Tuesdays." Damn his memory, it was as good as mine which only made me hate him more. Before I knew it, he was picking me up and throwing me back on the bed, his hands twisting my wrists a bit.

"Ouch, that hurts," I whined, hiding my sadistic pleasure of the pain.

"It's been three months since we started this, you should have gotten used to it already." Actually, I have gotten used to it, I thought bitterly. I turned away from him, a little frustrated that he had made me into a masochist within these three months. I would have never condoned such roughness he was inflicting on me. Hell, I'd still be a virgin if it wasn't for him.