I Want Everything

The room was silent and Hopper just sat across from me, his hands cupped together, elbows on his knees, tapping his lips carefully.

"Experiments?"

I shook my head, "I don't know, she's talking crazy... and I'm worried but, she's leaving."

"Crazy, sci-fi experiments... in... Hawkins?" Hop slightly laughs and furrows his brows.

He was confused, too.

"I know it sounds crazy... but part of me believes her, another part of me doesn't." I sigh heavily and shut my eyes, falling back into the couch.

"I mean you are crazy. You told me you love me." Hopper pats my knees and laughs, standing up and leaning down to my level, his palms still engulfing me.

My eyes flutter open and my cheeks spread with a familiar embarrassment.

"I mean, you were being a little hysterical. I wanted you to calm down first, tell me what was going on, but, did you mean it?" He licks his lips when he asks and I felt like his eyes were burrowing into the inner, deepest part of my soul.

I was sinking into the couch like a pile of mud and I curled my lips inward, a look of worry spread across my face. Of course I loved this stupid dope, in what context though, I wasn't sure. So should I just say that? Oh god he's frowning.

"Hannah King..." He scolds and pushes forward, getting closer to my face.

"Of course I love you, you big idiot." I choke out, barely audible.

And just like that, his hands are underneath my thighs and he lifts me onto his hips, without any warning.

My eyes widen and given the position, I wrap my legs around his body and my arms around his neck, asking very quietly,

"Hop?"

He presses his forehead to mine, his grip on my ass tightening, and soon his lips meet my own. I clench my jaw and at first feel completely out of element, covered in blood, a little distraught, but this is the distraction I need. I felt a sense of lust in that moment, and held him tighter to me.

The kiss began to run a little sloppy, each peck was almost breathless and without a whole lot of thought, our tongues met like they'd never tasted anything in their lives, and his slight cigarette, mint gum breath was all mine wanted.

"Hop." I grunt between our lips but he shakes his head in protest, walking backwards in the direction of the bedroom.

I run my fingers through his hair and flip his hat off of his head, gently tugging at his neck as I feel our bodies drop onto the mattress.

I sit up on my knees, Hopper still underneath me with a look of hunger on him. His fingers dig into my hips as he holds me in place, roughly grinding his hardening cock into my wetting jeans.

I feel his finger tips come out from their clawing position and I watch as he fumbles to unbutton, unzip, any barrier between us on me. I hold onto his wrists gently. I wasn't sure if it was to guide him or to slow him down but... it definitely wasn't to stop him.

I feel a wave of release as soon as my button comes undone and he tugs at the band of my panties, shakily expressing,

"I want everything from you."

He looked... almost saddened by those words, like he could fall apart under me in a matter of minutes.

"I don't like hiding it, Hannah..." his expression was still slightly sour, but his thumb reaches down into the lace, and meets my clit, making me lunge forward and balance myself on my hands.

"Fuck..." I whisper softly, feeling him wind around my wetness in perfect circular motions.

Hoppers free hand pulls my pants and garments down a little bit further, the waist of my jeans now resting right on my thighs to leave my woman hood exposed to him.

"Does-does that feel good?" He asks, a little unsure.

He wasn't unsure of himself, he knew his abilities in bed, knew he was good at making women feel good... he was just unsure of doing those things with me.

I really didn't want him to feel guilty.

My body begins to jerk a bit, his fingers motions never ceasing and I slowly begin to kiss up his neck until my lips find their way to his. My legs started to tremble, my skin covering with goosebumps and my breathing became more and more heavy with every new swirl he planted against me.

"It feels so fucking good. Don't feel guilty for this. Ever." I whisper against his mouth.

"It's hard..." He mutters.

"I can think of a lot of things that are hard." I laugh a little and finally feel him smile, a breathless laugh coming from him, too.

"Fuck, Hop..." I feel my eyebrows furrow, biting my lip to try and hold in any loud noise that might emit from my mouth.

"Come for me, Hannah." He demands in a short growl and as if on cue, I feel myself reaching my climax, my once stiff legs turning into jello.

Hoppers hand pulls away from me and between my legs suddenly feels cold, bare. He grabs onto my forearms and lifts me up, gently placing my upper body back down to his chest.

My breathing and heart rate were in no way comparable to his ease, and he, I think, enjoyed that. Doing it for me. To me.

I feel him pet through my hair, a soft hum coming from his chest. I smile against him and burrow into his uniform, taking in his smell.

My ass was still exposed, still in the air, but we just laid there as if we were frozen in time.

"So when you need me, darling can't you hear me, SOS." I sing back softly.

I think my love for ABBA was rubbing off on him.

I feel my smile slowly fade and I start playing with one of his buttons, I couldn't believe I was asking but,

"Why didn't you fuck me?"

Hoppers breathing hitched, completely unprepared for that sort of question. He's quick to recover though, and clears his throat.

"Because I wouldn't just fuck you, Hannah. I'd want it to be... right. Not that much of any of this will ever be right, and not that anything's perfect. But you being worked up over your friend, covered in blood... doesn't feel like the best time. It's a good stress reliever, but I want it to be more than that. For you and for me. I- I want to... make... lo- I want to make luuuuu-" Hopper swallows hard, "I want to ma-make love to you."

Now his heart rate was almost the same as mine. I heard it beating hard against my ear.

"God that was painful." He grunts.

I reach up to him and give him a soft kiss on the cheek.

It might not be an I love you, but... coming from a bit of a brute like Hopper, I'd take it.