The back of the van was a whole different story though. The moment Seokjin had made the sharp turn to avoid the tree, Yoongi had taken it upon himself to push Taehyung against the side of the car. His hand around Taehyung throat, his arm against Taehyung's chest and his face right before Taehyung's. The younger of the two had tears dripping down his face and his breathing had become to start even more uneven then it already was. His legs felt weak but he had to keep himself up to prevent himself from being strangled by Yoongi.

"WHO ARE YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT-...." Yoongi started but he got ripped away by Jungkook almost instantly. "STOP THAT, YOU IDIOT!" Jungkook yelled at Yoongi and he pushed Yoongi away from Taehyung.

Without giving it a second thought Taehyung lunged himself at Jungkook, grabbing the front of his shirt for dear life. Jungkook immediately engulfed the older boy in a hug, bringing him towards the seat next to Jimin. He sat down with the elder in his lap and slowly stroked him through his hair to try to calm him down a little.

"What the fuck." Yoongi whispered, looking at the two boys who now sat next to his own boyfriend.

"This...." Jungkook motioned to the boy in his lap while he looked at Yoongi and the others. "This is Taehyung, Taehyung was my cellmate back in the prison and I brought him with me. He can be useful." Jungkook slowly lifted Taehyung's head, wiping away the tears and turning him towards the others. "You're okay, they won't hurt you while I'm here. Calm down." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear and the elder slowly started to calm down by Jungkook's words and his soft touch.

"And he is good for what exactly?" Yoongi started out, giving Taehyung a foul look. Jungkook glared back at the elder and he protectively placed his arms around Taehyung. "He was studying to become a nurse, he could help Jin out in the hospital."

Yoongi suddenly started laughing and Taehyung pushed himself even harder against Jungkook. Taehyung was becoming more and more frightened of Yoongi, he seemed unstable and unpredictable to the point that he could kill you at any moment without any mercy. "You're joking right? You want to put this one in the business? He looks like he couldn't even hurt a fly if you asked him to! Why the fuck was he even in that prison? Did he kill an ant or something?!"

Jungkook gave Yoongi another glare and he flipped him off instantly. Taehyung looked up at Yoongi, knowing that if he wanted to impress the elder this would probably be his only chance. Murder was something to impress people with right? Maybe by telling Yoongi the reason why he was in prison the elder would get somewhat frightened and leave him alone.

"I....I...killed my brother." Taehyung whispered almost inaudible. The whole car fell silent and a new wave of anxiety took over Taehyung's body. Maybe this wasn't as good of an idea as he had first thought.

"You did what?" Yoongi whispered back, his eyes squinted and his eyebrow raised.

"I killed my brother." Taehyung whispered a little louder, casting his eyes downward to avoid eye contact with the boy before him.

"You......you killed a person?" Yoongi dragged out slowly, his voice filled with disbelieve. "Was your judge an idiot or something?....... This must be the joke of the century right?"

Taehyung kept silent while Yoongi on the other hand started to laugh again. "They put you....a boy who started crying the moment I pushed you against a wall.......in a prison for killing a person?"

Taehyung gave Yoongi a small nod and another set of laughs erupted from Yoongi's mouth. "You sure are a funny one dude, but you didn't kill a person. You couldn't even kill a mouse if I asked you with my gun against your head.....what a fucking joke......killing a person...."

Jungkook tightened his arms around Taehyung and he gave Yoongi a stern glare.

"Shut the fuck up, leave him alone. It shouldn't even matter why he was there and why he is coming with us. This isn't your choice first of all, it's mine and I'm taking him with us! Deal with it!" Yoongi fell silent at that and with one last foul look he pushed past the boys and took a seat next to Hoseok in the back, muttering something in the words of 'unbelievable' and 'idiot'.

Seokjin on the other hand was a lot more enthusiastic about Taehyung, he immediately started to welcome him and tell him how he could use his help pretty badly at the moment, how he would show him around and how they would have lots of fun working together.

Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok all kept silent, not knowing what to do with the whole situation. Bringing Jungkook back home was one thing, but bringing someone else with them was a whole other thing. Jungkook softly started to whisper to Taehyung how there was nothing to be afraid of and that once they got home he would make sure to give him some new clothes and a soft bed to sleep in.

Taehyung could only softly nod at him, while he seriously started to question if staying in the prison hadn't been the better option for him.