Chapter 13: Dilemma

Start from the beginning

Tatsumi: W-whaa...T-that Armor..

Y/n: This is my former Imperial Arms, The Cursed Armor: Amaterasu.

Tatsumi: I-i see that kind of armor on that girl who flee the cruise ship when Bro and I defeated those scumbags.

Y/n: You must be referring to Eurydice, don't worry. I'll explain that later on but for now, let's have a sparring session. I want to see how long will you last while in Incursio's armor.

I have so many question to asked to her but i listened to her and focused on our sparring battle, by the looks of her Teigu, she's awfully damn strong but..that won't hold me back!

Y/n's POV.

I've been supervising Tatsumi for almost three days and I have to admit, he was a fast learner. He can spar and do some damages on me and use Incursio's Trump Card as long as he can. Tatsumi's hard work is slowly showing and that's a good sign to teach the last lessons and let him do the rest.

Tatsumi: Y/n, so what are we going to do for today? Sparring, Self-Training or killing a high class danger beast?

The blaze in his eyes, its still the same since I took him as my student. Undying will huh? That's quite nice to have..

Y/n: This would be my last and final lesson for you, Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: W-wait..what? But, I have still a long way to go through and learn from you Y/n! I need to be strong like-...

Y/n: But.. you already are, Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: H-Ha? But.. why i still feel the same? The useless strength, the cowardly aura.. All of it?!

Y/n: That's because you are still blinded by your own fears. Embracing it for a very long time made you numb and feel unsatisfied.

Tatsumi: *Sigh*

Y/n: Its alright to feel fear but you need to vanquished it as soon as possible or else..your hard work will only turn to nothing but a bitter..despair.

I can see that he already knew what was I talking about as I saw his worried eyes glued on mine. I ignore it and continue to lecture him.

Y/n: Now, for my last lesson. I owe you an
explanation right?

Tatsumi: A-ah, yes. About that General girl whose imperial arms were much resembles on yours Y/n.

Y/n: There are 4 Armor types of Teigu who's still active and in use by this present time. One is yours, The Demon Dragon Armor: Incursio. The second one is the Carnage Incarnate: Grand Chariot, the  third one is mine, The Cursed Armor: Amaterasu and last, The Holy Armor: Tsukuyomi, that is the one you saw at the cruise ship.