"Where yo shirt" he said licking his lips he sat down "it's my house I can wear what I want" I said he looked at me up and down making me want him more but that's what he came here for,for sex "aye come here right quick" he said "what?" "I'm tryna see something" "you ain't tryna see shit" I laughed "I wanna see what that pussy look like" he said and winked I walked over there slowly my dumb ass and he grabbed my arm making me fall into him .

Him being hard was making me horny

He started kissing me and biting my ear "you gone scream daddy for me again?" I rolled my eyes playfully "Nooo" I laughed.
He layed down and I got on top of him and we were still kissing I gave him some big hickies on his neck .

I love making him feel good 🙂.

He threw his head back and started moaning as I went down.

-2:46AM

After we was done we started talking.

Yes I miss him but he cheated to many times and it's hard to get that trust back.

Tae|Rena apartment

Baby💓
~Dad?????????

~yes princess?

Baby💓
~somebody at your door banging it and im scared .
~wya?

~I'm on my way go in my room and lock the door.

Neveah

"Boy you doing way to much" I said while I was on the phone with Justin I knew my daddy was gone and I was scared being here by myself.

"When you gone come see me" he asked "when you gone come see me the heck" I laughed I was eating a popsicle.

I heard light knocking but I didn't think to much of it .

"I miss you tho" he said "wait shhhhh" I heard knocking getting louder.

"Oh fuck no I'm finna text me daddy Bc you know whattt" I said going to my iMessages.

"Why" Justin asked "what you mean why I hear banging" I told him and turned my light off.

This was my room My first time sleeping here my dad spoil and

I got up putting my clothes on "where you going" Rena asked "somebody at my door" I told her as I got up .

Rena got up putting her stuff clothes on .

"Well I'm finna come with you" we walked out the apartment and headed to my house .

There was nobody there but we went inside the house was dark how I left it I went to my room and I moved the door knob "it's me you can open it" she opened it and hugged me "daddy I was scared and Ian know who was at the door" she cried "baby ain't nobody here gone get you" "momma when you get here" she asked "uhh" Rena laughed and I pushed her .

"You guys are nasty" she let go going to her room.

"You wanna stay here tonight" I asked and she nodded.

Liked by Kaylabalon,Genesequa,user 747 and 12,546 others

Liked by Kaylabalon,Genesequa,user 747 and 12,546 others .
Adore.Rena okay so me and this little boy back together and y'all bitches can gtfo he don't want y'all period't! Second picture old but I love you baby Daddy 💀♥️.
View all 736 Comments
User846 😍😍.
Flashy.Tae Little? You wasn't saying that when I was in ya guts 🤨🤷🏽‍♂️,love you too ♥️.
Adore.Rena shush damn 😭😭 @Flashy.Tae

_________________________________________
Thoughts 💭?
Leave a Comment ♥️.