Part 5- Planned out

"Uh hello? Bil," you get cut off by being knocked in the head with something. Everything is black.
—————
"I don't know Billie but she ain't sleeping in my room!" "Well Dani I'm the leader here and I make the choices." "Billie fuck that shit she's sleeping in your room." "Oh my god fine. Fuck you."
I wake up to Billie and I guess Dani arguing. Billie looks at me. "Well well we'll, wakey wakey Gracey." Billie says. "W-where am I?" I ask. Dani leaves the room. "We're in my house baby doll." Billie says, smirking. She walks closer to me. "Lay on the couch over there love." She points over to a couch behind me. "W-why?" I ask. "Well because I could kill you at this very second right now but I'm not right? So I'm in charge." She spits. I walk over slowly and lay down as she said. "Mm your gonna be fun to play with babygirl." Billie says sitting at the edge of the bed. "So, you a virgin baby?" Billie asks me. "Uhh y-yes." I say. I am. I hope she doesn't plan on doing anything with me. I'm not ready. "Oh well that's a shame. That's gonna change today babe." She says smiling widely. "But Billie I- I haven't had s-," I was cut off by her pulling out a pocket knife and putting it up to my leg. "You want me to hurt you baby?" I don't answer too scared to talk. "Mhm that's what I thought." She says putting the knife away.
—————
Billie's POV
Grace is very pretty. I'm gonna fuck her tonight. I do that with everyone I hold hostage. I keep them for a while. Then I torture them or I kill them. Yeah maybe a little harsh but hey, everyone has hobbies right? I look at Grace. "So, your gonna make me do it?" She asks me. "Oh yeah baby girl I'm gonna make you do it." I smirk. Brielle comes into the room. "Oh so this is the new one huh?" She questions. "Yep" I say back. "Um B-billie why do you do this to people?" Grace asks me. "Babygirl lemme tell you something. I don't like it when people are happy. It's like I need to ruin someone's life everyday. Yeah I know I sound like a big bad person. Because I am." I smile and laugh. "Oh uh ok." She says. Why is she so chill? I don't know. "Yo uh grace is it? Yeah. Uh why are you like so normal about this?" Brielle asks her. Then I say, "Yeah baby. Why aren't you scared of me?"
—————————-

Sorry it's short guys I'm gonna update later. ❤️ love, -a/n