Part one- instagram isnt so safe

Grace's POV
——————
I live in a house by myself in a town that I hate with people I hate and I hate this house. I only live here because it's my only choice. My mother passed away 2 years ago in a car crash and so did my sister. My dad left many years ago and I don't know if he's dead but I could care less about him. Yeah it may be harsh but he shouldn't leave his wife with two children to look after and cheat right?

I was sitting in my room doing nothing because it was Friday and I don't have work on Fridays. I posted an Instagram picture.

Gracexox- Bored af🙄 1,265 likes 872 CommentsGraceybby- omg no wordsNottoday- why does she have so much clout? Like I don't see what you people like about her

Graceybby- omg no words
Nottoday- why does she have so much clout? Like I don't see what you people like about her..
GraceyTeaSpilled- @ nottoday because she is beautiful and deserves it.

Billieeilish has requested to follow you

I don't know who Billie Eilish is but ok.

Accept

Direct message from billieeilish

billieeilish- Hey 😉

Gracexox- hi..?

billieeilish- I think you're really pretty. You from L.A i see.

Gracexox- Yeah...
Gracexox- how u know?

billieeilish- I mean you put your location in your recent post.
billieeilish- wanna meet up today? I won't take no for an answer. ;)

Gracexox- well you're gonna have to I'm sorry but no.

billieeilish- well that's too bad grace.

Gracexox- and why is that?

billieeilish- oh grace..

Gracexox- What?
seen 1:02 pm
Gracexox- billie?
seen 1:04 pm

Well that was weird.. I thought to myself. She can't do anything to me. She doesn't know where I live.

Your phone rings

Unknown caller

"Um... h- hello?"
"Grace meet me at Forcenos cafe today 2:00 sharp. Don't be late.. your life depends on it."

Beep. The call ends.

"What the fuck?" You said out loud. I don't want to risk my life. Was that Billie? It sounded like a girl. I don't know but I'm going because I ain't finna die today.

-time skip to the cafe-

You hadn't really seen Billie yet so you went to her Instagram and looked at some photos. She had blue hair, blue eyes. Damn. She sure was pretty. No what am I thinking. This girl just threatened me.

Ping. You get a text from an unknown number.
It's Billie. Bathroom. Now. I see you so don't be slick.

You shiver at the text and walk slowly to the bathroom. "Uh hello? Bil," you get cut off by being knocked in the head with something. Everything is black.