The struggle

Holy shit 1,000 views? Thank you so much! Knowing that people actually like to read this shit really motivates me to write!

Then again I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now...

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO OR RWBY BLA BLA BLA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Port: Ah! Another great huntsmen for the future! Why don't you come up and introduce yourself!

While Ozpin was leaving he murmured something to Mob

Ozpin: Mr.Kageyama, remember what we talked about...

Mob hummed, recollecting every piece of information he and Ozpin went over so he could fit in best.

1.Somewhat history of Grimm and stuff.

2.His power was a semblance called psychic capability.

3.He is from somewhere in the woods, but lost his way back.

As Kageyama began to speak, he stopped himself. And ended up just standing there.

Port: Seems like you have a case of stage fright! How about we start with your name?

While some students snickered at Mob, he finally came up with words.

Mob: He-Hello! My name is Shigeo Kageyama... but you could call me Mob

His sentences trailed off. Still fighting himself so he could talk.

Mob: Umm... I from.... well I don't know just somewhere in the woods...

Sweat was dropping down Mob's face. He always has had trouble talking in front of crowds. He was a stuttering mess.

Port: Well! It's nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll make friends with everyone here! Why don't you sit with your team!

Mob: Yes sir...

Mob walked off towards the seats then stopped.

Mob: Ah.. Professor Portman sir, I don't have a team...

Ruby: Perfect! You can sit next to us!

Ruby said while pushing Weiss to make more room for another student.

Weiss: HEY! Watch it!

Ruby: Whups! Sorry!

Mob continued to walk forward and sit next to Ruby.

Port: Now where were we? Ah yes! So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits!

Weiss: I do sir!

Port: Well step up and face your opponent.

(Slightly skipping a few parts because I'm pretty sure you guys don't want the same bs explanation fight with short reactions and stuff.

At first Mob was worried, he didn't want anyone to get hurt. So when Weiss lost her weapon he was about to intervene until she successfully dodge the next attack to grab it.

Ruby: Weiss, go for it's belly! There's no armor underneath-

Weiss: Stop telling me what to do!

Mob was also taken back by this. This whole time he thought Ruby was actually helping. Shouting words of encouragement, hints, maybe they had something happened between them he thought.

While Weiss was finishing up her match, Mob saw Ruby looking kind of blue...

Mob:Ah! It's okay you just tried to help...