Sparks and Spirits

"For Celestial's sake!"

Silent Shadow tugged painfully at the embedded wing. She had laid down for a recharge in an abandoned Energon mine for not even a single breem (8.3 minutes) and got caught in a pile of boulders.
Shaking her otherwise sane helm, Silent Shadow attempted to rotate her torso towards the source of the pain, she gently bit the inside of her cheek as a surge of pain emitted from the damaged limb. Shooting back to her original position with closed optics, she ex-vented, clenching her fists as she internally screamed, though only a low wince emitted from her voicebox. Opening her optics she looked out the small entrance at the setting sun. As painful as moving her wing might have been, Silent Shadow knew that she would soon heal it as she watched the shadows inch their way towards her, slowly engulfing her as she waited for them to come to her aid.

You are right to be patient.
The voice of Silent Shadow's father echoed in the silent space.

  Well, I don't have much of a choice!.
Silent Shadow mentally replied, recalling what Rainstorm had told her about formality.

You know as well as I that the shadows will always do as you say.

Like most times, Silent Shadow knew he was generally correct but as untraditionally sassy she liked to think of herself, she said exactly what Rainstorm thought she was going to say,

If only they would hurry up!

Shadow-

NO... I don't need your little lecture on patience.

Alright, but please be wary, my spirit senses the presence of other sparks.

Rainstorm always used those two terms to differ between Cybertronians and Guardianos, as if they were all that different from them.
Silent Shadow sighed, stressfully tilting her helm back until her curved horn hit the surface of the boulders that piled behind her, optic lead upwards, she slid on her green visor, illuminating her surroundings immediately as several screens erupted with alerts regarding her condition and even a personal profile on any entities in the surrounding area.
On one of the screens popped up the faintly coloured faceplates and the helm of Rainstorm as he looked around at the other screens.

"interesting" the dead yet static tone of Rainstorm's voice crowds the void, blocking out the loud and flashing signals that cover the screens.

"what's interesting?" Silent Shadow gritted through her teeth, she was a little busy trying to make sense of all the alerts and didn't mean for the response to sound troubled.

"It appears that you turned off your equilibrium sensors and ejected more power towards pain relief, tell me, are you in pain?" Rainstorm's voice grew tight as he finished his sentence, causing Silent Shadow to wonder what was wrong with pain.

"that doesn't matter, I only need my stability when I stand and as far as I know, I most certainly am not standing for at least another Groon." (1 hour) Silence reigned for a long drawn out Klick, only the in-vents and ex-vents as Silent Shadow stared at Rainstorm quizzically.

"that is only half my question, are you in pain."
Rainstorm furrowed his optic ridges, staring directly at Silent Shadow.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER!" Silent Shadow yelled, swinging her helm back down towards the entrance. Only a Quartex after finishing she instantly regretted her pitch, sighing as she brushed a servo over her arm strut and sent the dust flying as the servo made contact.

"Silent Shadow, I believe the sparks are coming towards us" Rainstorm hurriedly warned,
I know the Forums do not want us to break the basic code, traditional or not, but I believe if you do not wish to confront the sparks we must unite once more in order to escape.

"Are you CRAZY, they'll kill me!"

Once Silent Shadow finished the sound of a thundering boom sounded out the entrance, but when Silent Shadow went to push the alerts and messages aside and scan her surroundings, all she saw was a small cloud of dust whirl in the evening air.

They are here

Rainstorms voice echoed in the eerie silence that followed.
Silent Shadow's voice caught in her throat, her optics narrowed into slits. Quietly bringing up her right leg strut close to her abdomen as she slowly lifted herself up, her in-vents hastened, looking out the entrance Silent Shadow nearly disregarded the pain of her encased wing, trying to figure out what to do.

"Hey"

Silent Shadow froze at the sound of the native's dialect, giving her the false sense of hope that she could use her well outdated holo form.

"You! search the cavern" a crack of tone reached the audials of Silent Shadow. That tone sounded too cybertronian for comfort, she planted her right servo as a brace on the outside of her right leg strut, preparing for what she thought was an attack. Then a recollection of what Rainstorm had said took place as her primary decision.

Rainstorm...

What is i-

Unite us.