your not the father pt 3

MELLY POV
I heard a gun fire then I ran when i seen it coming to her i jumped infront of y/n before it hit her it ran right into my stomach everything went black...

Y/n pic
I screamed when I seen my childhood friend lay infront of me lifeless "JAMELLL" I sobbed as he blead allover me " STOKELY WHAT DID YOU DO" I screamed holding melly tank tried to pull me off of him "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE" I screamed "yo we need an ambulance right fucking now  i need one right now" tank screamed into the phone

10 MINNUTES LATER
Stokeley pov
Wtf did I do I shot the one person besides me that could make her smile I tried to talk to her and she wouldnt even look at me I didnt mean to fier the gun but that pussy nigga needed to feel my pain he was supposed to be my vro I knew melly wasnt going to pull threw tho the doctor finally came back y/n hopelessly ran up to him ranting about if we could see him "I'm sorry ma'am but he didnt pull threw the bullet ripped right threw and went threw his back we did all we could u can go and say your goodbyes one last time before we take him to the morge"

Y/n pov
I felt my heart drop to my ass when I got to his room when i saw him I broke all over again so did tank so did everyone else I went by his bed and ran my fingers thru his hair singing dangerously inlove the song I helped him sample our favorite song growing up everyone grew quite " I love you forever u were my heart my bestfriend I needed u to survive. But heaven needed u more than me " i kissed his forhead and walked out not saying a word to anyone i got in my car and started to drive one of his songs came on as I sped thru the highway I came to a cliff make out hill I sat there in silence I rubbed my stomach i wasnt mad I was pregnant but I wasnt happy if I didnt step out my bsf would not be dead I cried and I looked at myself in the rear view closed my eyes and put my foot on the gas and whisper "ill see u soon melly"