A bright red flash of a BMW speeds into our parking spot. A mop of silvery-blonde hair and bright blue eyes step out of the car.

  "Fucking Veronica Scott." Haley and I both angrily mumble at the same time.

  Veronica Scott, plump red lips, light blonde hair, and unrealistically skinny. She's a real life Regina George, and I cannot be anymore serious about that.

  Veronica sends us a sarcastic wink and blows us a kiss before closing the door to her oh so precious BMW and makes her way into the school with her side kick in command, Alexandra Rowe. Who is equally as plastic, might I add.

  "I hate those sons of bitches." Haley huffs as she angrily pulls out of the parking lot. I nod my head slowly in agreement. If there's anyone you should avoid at all costs, it's Veronica and her second in command. They aren't scary or anything, just a royal pain in the ass. Sadly, they're also the reason I always have Ibuprofen in my backpack.

  After another minute or so, we reluctantly decide to park into a Starbucks parking lot which is only three minutes away from the school.

  Walking into the school, a blur of familiar people crowd around the big halls making them seem gradually more small. I pull out my class schedule and read my locker number at the top, 361.

  361, 361, 36-

  As I try to track the numbers on the lockers, I run into a very tall and muscular chest. How cliche. Hesitantly, I slowly raise my green eyes up to a pair of hazel ones.

  Oh shit.

  "School' only been open for thirty minutes and you're already crashing into others." His deep voice sends goosebumps down my spine.

  Just my luck, of course out of any one of these thousands of students, I have to run into Wesley Cooper— part of Vice central High's hottest group. Not quite the hottest, of course that rank was reserved for Sterling Rytier.

  "Um sorry." I mutter as I readjust my backpack onto my shoulders. I really don't want or need this confrontation right now, can this telephone pole of a person please move out of my way so I can go to my damned locker? I notice Wesley scan my eyes as if he was trying to search for another response out of me. This whole examination from him makes me uncomfortable.

  "Well um, I'm going to go to my locker now." I say awkwardly and step to the side of him. Taking quick strides to my locker, I hear Wesley shout something out to me.

  "Wait what's your name mystery girl!" He shouts. I look back at him from over my shoulder and give him a mischievous smile before turning back around and turning the corner to my locker.

  "What the hell was that?" Haley says to me as I press my back to my cool locker. My pattering heart starts to finally slow to a healthy speed. Why god? Why me?

  "I accidentally ran into him." I say out of breath and she gives me an incredulous look before snorting dramatically at me. I frown and roll my eyes. Sheesh, if today can't get anymore cliche. Also not to mention that Veronica and her posse are a big don't-talk-to group, they're nothing when you meet Sterling and his group of friends.

  They aren't vicious men or anything, but they definitely have a sort of dominant vibe to them. And they definitely can put up a fight. With anyone. Anywhere. Anytime. Plus, they're drop dead gorgeous. Seriously, they could be models for Abercrombie, or wait no, they're too beautiful for that. Models for Vogue maybe. Although unlike EVERY other girl here, I do not drool over them. Players are not my type. Plus, they don't even know who I am and that I even exist. And I am totally okay with that. Well, at least 4 out of the boys think that now that I've had my little run in with Wesley.

  The five minute warning bell rings and quickly shakes me out of my thoughts. I look around and realize that Haley must've left me while I was neck deep in my own thoughts. Oops.

  Slamming my locker shut, I quickly make my way to first period. Physics, yay.

So, how was that?! I'm finally getting more characters introduced

So, how was that?! I'm finally getting more characters introduced. I know these first few chapters are sorta boring, but it gets better. I promise :)

** If you'd like to email me with questions, suggestions, book covers/trailers, etc. Here's my email: isabellaawrites@gmail.com **