Chapter 3

Yeah, i dont think you wanna know what happened next but ill tell you
-----------------------------------------------------------

I thought the reactions of everyone would be exactly like Mia's
But all the boys did was come over grab the football and then leave.

"Bruh, laaaame" Mia would say and then push me off of her.

The napkin that held the pizza fell and landed on my face as she got up and walked away

Was that it?

She didn't even say thank you.

The bell then rang dismissing everyone and that it was time to go home.

I got up trembling in fear wondering what just happened.

If that was my quirk then what were the side effects

"Hmph...i guess ill find out on the way home" I muttered as i grabbed my bags and walked towards the exit.

The sunlight beamed extra bright in my eyes once i walked outside, but was then blocked.

"Wh-"

I then got slammed into a wall, well, more like pinned against it.
Spit gashed out of my mouth from the impact.

I then looked up and saw an extremely buffed boy with a leather jacket on that repped this school,
He had blonde hair that made it look gold and pearly white teeth.

He just looked so perfect

Everyone looked perfect to me

I then felt the impact of another blow, but this time from my stomach, the boy had clobbered me there with his fisticuffs.

"What was that stunt you tried to do with my girlfriend chump" the boy spoke.

Awe hell nah, this hoe was not finna do me like this

But you know...

"W-what do you mean~ OOOF" I'd try to respond but all he did was clobber me again.

To be honest, i didn't really know what happened either, i could have told him it was my quirk, but then he'd probably say something smart and i also have no idea how to use it.

"A football was going to hit her face Erin!" I yelled out revealing his name.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT!" Erin yelled and then tossed me to the ground.