I Love Your Hugs

A/N: I'm running out of ideas! Send any requests you have :) I'll write any rating, character.

My feet carried me to the home I shared with Chris. He arrived back just last month after filming his final scenes, and was looking forward to taking a couple months off.

My workload didn't still however, even though Chris is adamant I dont need to work anymore, he can support us both - that doesnt sit down well with me. I still want to get up and go to work. He has so far backed off the subject. But days like today makes me question my decision for wanting to work in retail, of all job opportunities.

My entire day was spent standing up with hardly a five minute break, customers being rude and arrogant, and yelling at me for no reason.

It made it worse when an angry customer got physical, and punched me right in the jaw when I told her I couldn't request a refund on a non-returnable item, and to take it up with the manager.

I stood outside the gates, punched in the six digit code and waited patiently for the gates to open. I didn't take the car today, and stupidly decided to walk to and from work in heels. My feet were dead, I could feel it.

I was about to push the door open when it opened suddenly, Chris stood with a huge grin until he saw my lovely purple bruise on my jaw from that customer. "What happened?" He asked concerned, rubbing his thumb pad gently over the bruise, I winched at the sharp pain. "Dont ask." I said, kicking my heels off and throwing my bag down on the floor next to the shoes.

I slumped down on the couch, giving Dodger some ear rubs and a belly scratch, watching - or listening to whatever was playing on the TV in the background.

"Y/N?" I heard Chris yell from the bathroom on the far end of the house. "Y/N, can you come here for a second?" He shouted again. I internally groaned, feeling too tired to be walking around. "Yes my love?" I said as I approached Chris who was leaning against the doorframe to the bathroom. "I ran you a hot bath, relax for a while and I'll make some herbal tea." He ordered, ushering me into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

The steam from the bath was already fogging up the mirror on the wall, I peeled out of my clothes and threw them into the hamper on the far corner of the room, dipping one foot inside to test the temperature, it was perfect.

I did as Chris said - I relaxed. Playing with the bubbles floating on top of the water with my fingers, closing my eyes and resting my head on the back of the tub. The rose scent was strong on my skin, I felt so lucky to have a boyfriend who knew how to make a woman feel better.

A subtle knock on the door caused me to raise my head slightly, "Y/N? I've made some tea." He yelled through the door. I smiled, realizing he couldn't see. I'm smart. "Thanks my love" I shouted back, standing up in the tub and reaching for the fluffy towel sitting on the hamper.

I emerged from the bedroom after changing into a comfy pair of pajamas, my hair slightly damp from the water rippling in the bathtub, catching strands on the back of my neck.

I saw Chris fuss over something on the kitchen counter, I smiled and walked over to him. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me with a big grin, "hey beautiful. Did you enjoy your bath?" He asked, kissing my forehead. How I loved these small moments.

"It was perfect. Thank you." I replied wrapping my arms around his midsection, burying my face deep in his chest, taking in his cologne and hearing his heart beating against my ears. "You make the best baths." I kissed his cheek, leaning up on my toes slightly. "And hugs.." I kissed his other cheek. "I love you and your hugs" I kissed him deeply on the lips. His arms instinctively wrapping around my waist. "I love you too" he whispered against my lips with his smile. I melted under his gaze.

"Now, let's talk about your job situation." He said unwrapping himself from me, grabbing the two mugs of hot chocolate and walking over to the couch. I followed closely behind and sat down with a sigh. "Okay." I said shyly, knowing full well where this conversation was going.