So That's Going All Over The Internet

AN: yay finally updated!

I was nervous to be Chris' date to the Golden Globes Awards, as this was the first event we've appeared at together publicly since we started the relationship just 2 months ago.

Chris broke up with Jenny about 9 months ago, even though they stayed friends, Chris was aware Jenny wanted to try to their relationship one last time. But then he met me, and told me he would want to start a fresh chapter with me and not with Jenny.

Jenny was not aware of our relationship, since Chris was so busy with his projects, he didn't have time to sit and explain his reasons with her, and to be honest I think he feared her slightly.

I was in the hotel bathroom getting ready, I didn't show Chris which dress I picked. But I chose a gorgeous emerald green dress, mainly because I'm a sucker for Loki and Chris knew it! The dress matched my (y/h/c) hair which I had pinned up to the right side and let my bangs fall to my left side of my face. Chris had bought a new tux for the event, deep down I hoped he would win. There should be an award dedicated to Chris Evans for everything he's done in life.

"Hey sweetie are you almost ready in there?" Chris yelled through the bathroom door, "Yes!" I yelled back finishing up my basic make-up. I opened the door and stepped out, Chris' eyes opened wide "Well what do you think?" I asked nervously, spinning around to show my attire for this evening. Chris coughed and cleared his throat, "For my sake I hope Tom Hiddleston isn't really gonna be attending tonight" he laughed nervously. "Mmhhh he's a beautiful man!" I smirked, Chris looked even more nervous, "Well he's not gonna have you. I won't wike it!" Chris said placing his hands on his hips and blew out a sigh. I chuckled, "Do you know if Leonardo DiCaprio will be there?" I asked playfully, Chris shot me a stern look and cocked his head to one side, "NO!" Chris smirked, "Aww so protective" I playfully slapped his cheek gently before pulling him down for a kiss.

The limo ride to the venue was lovely, we had champagne in the back. Our fingers were entwined and were resting on his left knee. I leaned in closer to his ear, "Did I tell you, you also look very sexy in that velvet tux?" I whispered before placing a kiss on his cheek. Chris smiled from ear to ear. He leaned his mouth closer to my ear, "Not as sexy as you in that dress!" he gently nipped my ear and placing kisses down on my neck, I felt myself begin to blush. I was about to say something if the limo didn't come to a stop, we pulled up outside the red carpet.

Photographers were all over the place and reporters kept calling Chris over for a quick interview, I have never felt so self conscious in my life about the way I was dressed. My dress wasn't revealing, but nobody knew about Chris' personal life except a few friends, his family and obviously me. As far as the rest of the world was concerned he was still happily in a relationship with Jenny. Chris pulled me over to the reporter, I smiled nervously and the woman looked confused. "Hey Chris thank you for taking a few moments to talk with me!" She said excitedly. "Are you excited about the nomination?" She was firing questions off very fast, I stood next to Chris awkwardly and looked at him gracefully, noticing his sharp jawline, his perfectly trimmed beard. His eyes were shining so bright when he was talking about his nomination and his latest movie. "Fantastic! And I'm just dying to ask but who is this you have brought along with you tonight?" She asked grinning. I felt my face turn into a furnance, I looked to the floor, I knew Chris wouldn't tell her. "Ooh um..." he thought for a moment. "Well this is actually my current girlfriend y/n." he grinned. Oh boy I thought to myself, forcing myself to bring my eyes up to meet his. "I met her in Boston and we bonded over the love of books. It's amazing I love her so much. Life is good. I have a lot of reasons to smile." he said cheerfully pulling me along to the next reporter before she could ask any further questions.

We made it inside the building and looked for our seats. When we sat down I poked Chris harshly in the arm. "Ow what was that for?" he asked holding his arm, "Stop being a baby and what the hell? Why did you tell her about me? You know thats going all over the internet? Jenny is gonna be pissed that she found that information out from online instead of you?!" I kept asking questions, in a loud whisper. "Hey Chris, good luck for tonight!" The person in front turned around, "Thanks pal! You too." Chris said nodding his head before turning back to me. "Listen here, I don't give a damn what Jenny says. I love you and I am not hiding you from anybody. I am not ashamed to be with you and I'm not screwing this up again!" he said seriously. I found myself getting choked up. "I'm sorry. But she looks scary. I'm just afraid of what she will say.." I said. Chris let out of a hard 'pffft', "you're scarier" he whispered as he adjusted himself in his chair. I held onto his hand as the lights went out, the opening act was about to begin.