part 11

Emi’s Pov

I sit, not moving over the words I have just witnessed. I don’t lash out in anger, but tears escape my eyes as I sit motionlessly. Maou attempts to console me, but as his hand touches my shoulder it gets burned. A small layer of blue mixed with orange flame ranges over my body, only visible by a small glow. “Satan we need to move now. She’ll need to burn out or get her to calm down somehow or else she’ll burn everything around her.” 

Maou’s Pov

The metal I’m wearing on my clothing is already starting to burn. I take off my clothing only leaving on my pants. The heat is already starting to grow immensely. “Satan you’re the only one that can calm her down.” My uncle steps back as I stand my ground. Emi’s letting off shockwaves of heat every ten seconds. I walk forward slowly my top layer of skin burning away, but I cast all my magic for healing. It’s canceling out the shockwaves, but my magic is slowly draining. I pick up the pace, but every step I take the pain intensifies. After what felt like hours I make it into arms lengths, but Emi lets out an ear-piercing scream. I hold my ears out of pain, but as I release them I feel blood. My eardrums have busted and I can barely take this heat. I look at Emi and I see steam coming from her eyes. “Emi you need to calm down, you’ll burn everything down. I cup her cheeks lightly with my hands and the skin instantly evaporates. Her eyes look cold and dark, there’s no emotion in them. “Satan you have only one chance or we’ll have to use force.” I grit my teeth and wrap my arms around her and give her a hug. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I let out a long painful scream as I can feel the flesh burn off the bone.” As I sit in this pain it slowly starts to lessen little by little. The pain disappears after a minute or so and I feel arms wrapped around and sobbing in my chest. I sit back on the ground and hold Emi in a ball sobbing uncontrollably. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she repeats these words, but I don’t say anything and only stroke her hair. “Don’t worry Emi, everything is ok now.” I get off the ground and pull her up with me. My uncle comes through the back and fixes his messy hair. “Sorry Ms. Emilia, my name is Sikorsky. I’ve been the one controlling hell, while my nephew was away.” They shake hands and Emi looks around at all the damage she’s done. The spot where she was standing was entirely black. The entire room was just burned and destroyed, nothing has came out unscaved. She apoligized again to my uncle, but he said not to worry about it and that he’ll have some come replace the entire room later. I get up slowly still feeling a little sore and clutch my side. I grab a large shard of glass off the floor and see my reflection of my stomach in it. The lower left front part of my upper body has a large scar. I’m not mad at it at all, but It’s pretty inconvenient. I turn around and see my uncle twirl a piece od Emi’s hair. “Emi, by the way, I forgot to warn you about my uncle.” She takes her hair back and looks confused. “He kinda likes to try and seduce every woman he sees.” She nods and turns to him. “Sorry to disappoint you Sikorsky, but I belong to Maou.” He looks confused by the name, but we haven’t even explained that to him. Before he can react Emi punches him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him and making him fall to his knees. “So please don’t try and come after me.” He assures that he won’t and gets off the ground and leans against the wall trying to catch his breath. “You guys should probably get out of here as well. The guards will come and see what’s wrong, I’ll cover for you. Show her around the kingdom for the day and we’ll relocate here tonight. Emi activates her powers and we fly off into the skies.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy