Fukumori - Time off from work

It was a long day for the boss of the Mafia.

Normally he wouldn't even leave his office for a week or even a month. Even though it was the safest place and he always said all he needed was Elise by his side his days became more and more dull.

Therefore once in a while he would go out shopping with Elise to buy his little angel the most cutest and adorable dress he could find. Although these days always brightened his dull life he sometimes just needed some time for himself.

The Mafia on the other hand was always terrified of this time. Mori would disappear without saying a thing more or less three whole days. Nobody knew what he was doing. There was no way to secure his safety. Most importantly Elise would also sulk all day and behaved according to a certain red haired executive like a "snotty spoiled brat".

The relationship the two had was strange to begin with. Mori would never ever do something against her will even though she was his ability. He would never threaten her or scold her unless it was something bad for her health. Furthermore did he cherish everything that was innocent and wanted to exclude it from the cruel world so that it won't be ruined. For him Elise was the definition of innocence and therefore the most precious person he could ever imaging.

All together he could always call her and make her do anything but he didn't. Elise on the other hand could control him just by asking and using her words. Oh and she did that a lot mostly for sweets. However she could not let him do anything against his will. Nobody could. Not even Dazai. So she also couldn't stop him from disappearing.

But what did the most dangerous man in the Mafia do in his alone time? The answer is simple.

Mori liked being the boss of the mafia. Having all this power and also strength. There were only a few people that could get into his way and so he could protect what was precious to him. Elise, the city, Natsume even people who left him like Dazai or Fukuzawa. Well but it was mostly due to the feeling of being superior . This man was not really mentally stable you could say.

So even though he loved his new way of life he also missed his old one.

It kind of relaxed him being a doctor. Treating fatal wounds. Defeating death even though the situation seemed helpless. Stopping an endless well of blood that came out of the patient in front of him. Defeating death.

Dazai longed for death to understand it. Wanted it because of his ginormous impact on society. Mori on the other side wanted to defeat it. Defeating nature itself gave one a kick that shouldn't be underestimated. 

That was the reason why the former underground doctor once again became a doctor helping in a simple hospital from times to times.

Nobody knows this. Except Dazai. He discovered it when he was brought into hospital after another one of his suicide attempts. Obviously. One that was extremely stupid since he tried to replicate as much dangerous vines as possible. And all he said when Mori asks him why he did that was: "That was legitness!".

Long story short Mori had again taken some time off from being the big boss, the most dangerous person in the mafia to treat some elder people saying that he was "such a kind boy". The black haired male chuckled a bit thinking about how this "kind boy" had probably killed more people than Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton together.

Chuckling and lightly stepping he made his way downtown walking fast. He wasn't really in a disguise. His black hair was simply put into a ponytail and he was wearing gold contact lenses. Why gold you ask? Because he loved how it terrified some people and how they were trying to avoid looking into his eyes because it scares them. On the other side they were also trying to look because it strangely attracted them. He was also wearing his white cloak like usual and a black shirt. It was a good thing not everybody knew how he looked like. Even the weretiger didn't recognize him the first time they met.