BACK TO DREAM GARDEN MANSION

{and finally the wedding day came.you do not have any  idea how much excited and scared i was.i am not good at express my feeling,but i wished very much that you would be able to understand me without expressing my feelings towards you.i was 20 years old that time.and you are only 10.but very gorgeous with your gown.seriously you were very gorgeous that day.but you did not remember me.seriously you did not remember my handsome face...morever morever i am that boy whom you wanted to marry when you were just 5 years old...and now how you are looking at me!!!!!!!you did not recognize me.at the stage of wedding i was very dissapointed.i wanted to punish you very badly but that was our wedding day right how could i punish this gorgeous bride of mine!!!

i was always very cold always,but when i used to see you that you were waiting for me at the bed room,gave me coffee at the study  room.when i used to upset about something although people could not get it.but you realized that and always came to me with candy!!!seriously.you did this when you even turned into 18 years old.unconditionally i became very happy that time.and that precious night ...finally finally i was able to get you totally ,i thought from that night you are totally mine but everything has been destroyed everything when i saw the divorce paper.you signed at those paper?????????how how is this possible!!!!!why you hated that much to be touched by me wei ...why why.no i have to know the reason.i surely have to know.}

wei:i have to go back to hotel.it has already been a whole day.idid not return.everyone will be worried.

nanny:young lady,you woke up? i have prepared your breakfast.now take it.

wei:thanks nanny..ah finally i am going to eat your cooking food.ahh i had missed them a lot.pancake...seriously......so delicious..okay i have to go now .nanny bye..bye.

bei chen:{why she ran away so fast.is it to meet that idiot man?????ha.....today i will surely found out t the real reason why she has left me.

at the hotel.....................

esika:hey guys i am back.i have missed you a lot.

dora:oh,god finally you are back.

master:esika<are you alright?

esika:i am alright ,master.but are you okay?

1st bro:haa..there is a person who did not sleep for a night.and wait for someone precious.

master:shut up.esika is there something you want to tall me?esika:mas.....master i have something to tell all of you.plz come with me all of you.

everybody become so panicked that time,.................

eva:what do you want to tell us:?are you pre...pregnant???/

esika:what ?just shut up.come with me

at the hotel room..wei wei told them everything who the real she is.but did not tell them what is her relationship with bei chen.

master:what is the reason you came to country a.

wei wei become panicked....'aa beacouse i wan to experience the normal life.tha's that"s why...

raki:you are telling us that you ...you are the precious princess of wen family????ha.

wei wei:yes.but i love you guys.i love all of you.all of you are an important chapter of my life.i was able to lead a precious life only beacouse of you guys.i really love all of you.pleaze do not ignore me plz....sob sob

eva:idiot.so what you are so called princess.look at you ...no hight......a princess should be tall right?you look like a penguin.........Ha ha ha.

esika:💥💥shut up.who told you that a princees should be tall.hump

dora:okay,stop.i do not care who are you.but what i know is you are my best friend.and you will be always.that is the thing i only know.that"s it.

esika:sob sob.thank you thanks a lot ,guys.

then esika hug dora tightly.and also the other members of sacrifice group join.

but somehow master did not feel good..about something.....

at the evening.................at the dream garden mansion

wei:bulter tang....good evening.

bulter tang:young lady you are back.it has been a long time.you came that day.i thought you would live here but you left.

wei:i am back now...

crystel:really.baby you are finally back to me!come give me a hug..

they hug each other very tightly.