Part 26

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Why the hell are the media assuming such things?" Antoine sighed furiously for the tenth time today.

"Anto please, you have to understand that this is going to be very hard." I told him.

"Ariana are you crazy? They are blaming you for such things. They are even saying that Marie isn't even yours!"

"Do you think that I don't know it?! I'm just trying to stay calm. You should relax too." I said softly.

"Ariana I love you and I don't know what I'll do if I lose you."

"You'll find Fiona." I said in a cold tone.

"Wha... what do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Do you think that I don't know what is going on between you two? I know that the paparazzi caught you two together and they started to say crazy things about me, yet because I love you I'm not gonna let them get to you. I just want you to promise me that you're not gonna cheat on me even again!"

"Are you even listening to what you're saying? You're accusing me of cheating? I cannot believe you! Are you serious?"

"But I saw the photos..."

"And? You thought that I was cheating?" He cut me off.

"Weren't you?" I asked embarrassed.

"Of course not. Ariana, that woman is my new therapist, you'll soon gonna to meet her too."

"Anto... I'm so sorry." I cried.

"Is that the reason that you lied to Scooter?" He asked me.

"Y-yes... Anto I'm so so so so sorry."

"Don't be. I love you Ari. I wouldn't even dare to look at another woman the way I'm looking at you. You the one and only woman in my life... well... except my mother and Marie." He chuckled making me laugh.

"I love you so much Anto."

"I love too Ari!"