This Is What You Call: "Must Read" - One

This Is What You Call: "Must Read"

November 26, 2010

The Not So Secret Life of Helena Callahan written by Emmiie

--- It’s always hard growing up with no parents. Helena Callahan was brought up on the wrong side on the tracks, practically raising herself, and desperate for money she sells her body for a living. Like most teenagers, seventeen year old Helena struggles with all the joys that come with being an adolescent, as she fights to discover who she is—and to forget who she was. This all changes when she meets a dark stranger (who isn’t who he says he is) and in a split decision he changes her life forever. Whether he saved her and gave her a new life, or damned her to hell is a matter of opinion, but now Helena is not only trying to find herself but she is also faced with new problems: The thirst for human blood...

This story is the shizz! And when I say it, I really mean it. No words could explain how much I love this story and how many ways I support Emmie in many ways. She is very cheerful and an excellent writer. I would never forget the day the first chapter came out and how many vote this book started out with. She is now on the third book! 

Dinner with a vampire. Did I mention I'm vegetarian? written by Canse12

--- What if one day, you woke up, and your worst nightmares were true? 

What if one day, you had to make an impossible decision? 

 What if one day, you were kidnapped by nature's darkest creature?

 Violet Lee is the only witness to a horrific mass murder - London's Bloodbath. Shown unexpected mercy, Violet must now make an impossible choice - face the possibility of never returning to her old life, or joining these powerful creatures of the night.

Sickened, she hides from the dire truth of her situation. But as time passes, she finds herself sucked into this dark world, as she fights to remember what it is to be a part of humanity.

Discovering the past behind her captors - the Varn's, Violet unwittingly heals her grieving heart, as well as that of the Varn's handsome fourth son, the heir to the Vamperic throne.

Kasper and Violet's relationship is like a poison apple in Snow White. You don't know you can't have it but you really, seriously want it. That is all.

A Proscriptive Relationship written by XxSkater2Girl16xX

--- Holly's new, young teacher has a dark past, and a dangerous future. She soon finds herself charmed by his ways, and gets thrown into the chaos. Who knew having an ex-gangster for a teacher could be so troublesome? As Holly and Mr. Heywood grow closer, more questions about his past come upon Holly, as does danger. What is Mr. Heywood keeping from Holly? And why is it so bad? But most importantly, if she falls for him, could their relationship survive? After all... it would be a proscriptive relationship.

 ~ This series is already completed but I must say, I will read it again no matter how old it is. Holly's and Chris' love is like no other. I mean it when I say that. The humor is too funny. 

Uncontrollable Urges written by Just-Krissy

--- Newly turned Vampire Emily, is wreaking havoc among the small city of Elton. After being turned and abandoned by her Sire, she soon learns she has no control over her bloodlust. Humans within a mile radius of the young out of control vampire are no longer safe, not when she has more than just Vampire blood circulating through her veins. 

Crimson, the master vampire of one of Canada’s most powerful families is growing annoyed of cleaning up Emily’s mess. Having to capture all of her newly-turned vampires can become quite tiresome when the young vampire girl doesn’t seem to be slowly down in her killing spree. Finally the Master Vampire corners Emily and imprisons her in the dungeons on his estate.

After realizing what Emily is, Crimson knows it is no longer safe to keep the half-breed vampire and decides to help her on her quest to find her Sire. Once they find her sire, the young half-breed well no longer be of any concern to Crimson nor will she put his family in danger. But what happens if that young half-breed manages to capture the Master Vampire’s heart?

Only time can tell as you venture into the world of paranormal, following both Emily and Crimson’s story of how love truly does conquer all.

Necromance written by rachloves2write

--- Sibling rivalry is a bitch, and Brigitte Dubois knows this better than anyone. She’s really pissed off her brother this time, and now he’s out to teach her a lesson. To make matters worse, Brigitte’s brother is a Preternatural Assassin and she happens to be dating one of the monsters. And if her brother can’t get to her, he’s sure to go after Brigitte’s new boyfriend. After all, it would only be fair. An eye for an eye…

Note: Reader Discretion Advised: For mature readers age 16+, as there is strong language, some violence and suggestive content.

Dear Wattpad Readers,

Thanks for taking your time to read this and actually going and reading these stories. We wouldn't post this up if they weren't as awesome. Please check them out. Comment and vote for them as well or check out their other stories!

Come again and check what else is in store for ya next month, December 25.

Sincerely, MR-Entertainment

Any other story suggestion and/or author, please contact us at our email:

MRentertainment@live.com