This Is What You Call: "Must Read" - Thirteen

September 9, 2012

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that I started school last Thursday, New York time :) It was cool. How was your first day back to school? What are you guys reading this school year here on Wattpad? What is your favorite story? Hope those who just started high school started it off great! It's not hard at first so don't stress it. If you are a freshman, did you have a funny moments on your first day? I'd love to know about them.

Sunlight written by wildgreenskittle

--- When Reese finds herself in the middle of a war, she decides to follow her heart when it comes to saving someone from the opposite side. And her one decision may change the course of everything. West started out as the blue-eyed stranger, but he became something much more than that.

~ There are so many words to describe this story and I can not choose just one. I think I'm in love. This is not okay, because when this story ends, I might just cry. I've been with this story since the beginning and I've gotta tell you, you guys are going to go through the roller coaster ride of emotions. The way this young writer brings everything together makes you feel things. At every end of each chapter, my mouth drops because she has cliffhangers that could kill you. Maybe I should've put warning at the beginning of this. Warning: You may express emotions you have never felt before.

Lights, Camera, Kiss Me written by LoveEpicLove

--- Mackenzie "Mac" Lauren, knows from past mistakes that getting involved with her leading man is trouble with a capital T. That's why she's doing everything she can to resist the attraction she feels towards her good friend, co-star Ryan Moore. Warning: Some chapters include mature actions for mature readers only.

~ Let just say, this story is so frustrating. The feelings between these two characters makes me want to rip my hair out. And the setting of the story is just perfect. I've never read a story, other then Suddenly Starlet, which is below, about people working on set of a TV show/movie. I'm patiently waiting for updates to know what happens next, wait with me?

Suddenly Starlet written by BrittTheBookSlayer

--- Laney Herman is living the life of a typical teenager in her small town in Minnesota, when she's discovered by a big-time agent who whisks her off to L.A., and thrusts her into the crazy world of young Hollywood. Within weeks, she's starring in a film, getting her first onscreen kiss, dating her hunky co-star and being stalked by the paparazzi. Will this town chew her up and spit her out, or is Laney a star in the making?

~ I stumbled upon this book by an accident because I was going through many wattpadder's pages and soon ending up finding this story. I finished it all in one day, and you guys don't know how mad and happy I was. I was angry because of the fact that there is no sequel so I don't know if they end up together. Ugh. And happy because it's such a funny, real story that could keep you reading wherever you guys are headed. Somewhat similar to Sarah Dessen books, which, in fact, none of them have sequels. Still mad.

Finding Love in a Coffee Shop written by XxSkater2Girl16xX

--- Katie Holmes is a caffeine addict. Between college, and taking care of her brother, it's acceptable. Though, it doesn't help that the cafe down the street is full of handsome baristas, including one William Cerak in particular who was a mysterious scar on his wrist. 

This story is no where similar to A Proscriptive Relationship.

~ Like any of her other completed stories, Jordan could pack a punch. At first, I thought, "Eh, won't be like the others that are just so nice." So I did not read it until it was ten chapters in and I had nothing to read. Will and Katie are the most nicest main characters for this story and I enjoy the many relationships between the brothers. I'm a sucker for teen fiction and romances, this hits the spot along with Sunlight and Never Have I Ever.