He spoke sarcastically

Manik widened his eyes in surprise

Manik-See Lucky now he isn't even interested in talking to his old friends anymore.

He spoke dramatically making a crybaby face.

Laksh-I know right and you know why because he found someone special in his life.

Laksh spoke dramatically wiping his invisible tears.

Ragini's ears perked up listening their conversation.

She wanted to know about whom they were talking.

ManLak were looking at Ragini smiling mischievously while talking but as they were sitting behind her Ragini couldn't notice it.

Manik-Exactly and why not when a pretty girl is sit...

Sanskaar quickly covered his mouth before he could finish his words guessing exactly what he's going to say.

Sanskaar-Shut the hell up or else I'm gonna beat you black and blue after the class.

Sanskaar murmured in his giving a death glare then removed his palm which was covering his mouth.

Laksh & Manik placed their index finger against their lips and kept silent for a while Sanskaar took a sigh of relief.

But Ragini felt irritated as Manik didn't finish his words.

She was wondering who is the pretty girl who grabbed Sanskaar's attention

Maybe it's the same girl who was in his arms when Ragini saw him?

Laksh-Hey btw do you guys knows that the sadu buddha professor resigned and from today onwards a new professor is replacing him?
I hope he's not as sadu as him.

Sanskaar chuckled

Manik-And what if the new professor is young but more dangerous than that sadhu buddha?

Sanskaar-Then we can handle him like we handled the previous one.

Sanskaar said winking at them.

Ragini understood exactly what they're talking about but didn't pay attention to their conversation.

Sanskaar-Aaaaggghh I hate this college so much.One professor left and I thought we'll get some free time but no another professor is already here to eat our brain.
Don't know which Buddha khusat is coming now.uff god why are you so boring and cruel?

He kept blabbering in annoyance

Just they heard someone's footsteps and got alert.

The new professor entered the classroom and everyone stood up to show respect.

But one person didn't stand up and instead was busy with his phone.

The new professor couldn't see his face and asked him to stand up.

Ragini looked at the person in shock then looked back at Sanskaar.

Professor-Hey you third bench, stand up now.

Sanskaar felt the voice familiar and finally stood up.

When his eyes met with the new professor both stared at each other in shock.

Sanskaar-Omg you?What are you.. I mean you..

He stammered because of the loss of words while the new professor smiled at him first but then crossed her arms infront of her chest.

Ragini-Is SHE our new professor?

Ragini thought in her mind

Sanskaar-Mam?Umm..I'm sorry.