"I understand but I don't know. Everytime I can't help myself but to accept it and agree on it. I'm sorry." You replied a bit embarrassed.

Fuegoleon lifted your chin and gave you a kiss and uttered "Why can't I?"

Your face turned red and you started to cover your face. Fuegoleon looked away. You stood up and tried to go back to your room , but after some few steps you fell on the floor. Fuegoleon grabbed your hand and help you stood up. He helped you go back to your room and he made you sat on your bed. You feel itchy on the bed as your senses become sensitive. You tried to walk towards the shower but you kept falling.

Fuegoleon tried to escort you to the shower and wait by the door. You asked in a really embarrassed tone if he can get you a towel from your bag and clothes for you to change. While you are inside the shower he prepared everything you asked for without hesitation. He then went back to wait by the door of the shower room when he heard a huge fall. It greatly shocked him and out of concern he opened the door and saw you trying to get up but the floor got too slippery.

He pulled you up and turned off the shower head. He then place you in the tub and filled it with water. You feel so embarrassed as you are naked and he touches you kindly not rash like Nozel.

"I'll be going back out. Let me know if you need help. Don't drown your self." Fuegoleon said while avoiding to look at you.

Before he leaves you grab his arm and said in embarrassment "Please help me wash up. I won't be able to do this I can't reach for the soap"

Fuegoleon gulped and nodded. He took the soap and gave it to you. You took the soap and wash your arms neck and legs. However, you cant reach your back. You handed the soap to Fuegoleon and asked with a red face "Can you wash my back?"

Fuegoleon has no choice but to agree and he tried to wash your back while looking away. You scrubs the soap to your upper back and shoulders, but when he trying to reach your lower back the slipped and he can't find it without looking away. Trying not to stare at you he dip his gand on the tub and tried to look for it. Due to the bubble he can't find it. Then he felt the soap at the buttom of the tub which is deep and already down to his shoulder. The soap slipped out of his hand and it went to the side. His head got soak in the tub as well as his upper body.

He rise up his head from the tub and you quickly drain the water to make it easier. Since he is already wet himself, you asked him to take a shower on the side since there is a curtain for the tub. Fuegoleon didn't want to agree but you don't want him to get out of your room looking drenched. You found the soap and gave it to Fuegoleon to help you.

He then continued washing your back but something felt tingly and your head is still getting blurry, when he was helping you. After he helped you he asked "Do you want to get out of the tub now?"

Your lips uttered "No, I'll help you wash yourself."

Fuegoleon was shocked and you were too but you can't think straight. You tried to get up but you still slipped in the tub hurting yourself a little. Fuegoleon tried to help you stand but instead he also fell into the tub on top of you. The faucet got busted from the fall and the water ran out and filled the tub. Fuegoleon quickly tried to stop the water from running as it is flowing out of control. He melted the faucet to close it. His whole body is now drenched. You felt guilty and instead of apologizing immediately, you hugged him from the back and said "I'm sorry for being clumsy. I can't even stand on my own."

"It's alright" Fuegoleon answered with a smile, but he felt a certain urge that he trying to conceal since you back.

He gently removed your arms around him and removed his wet top. Then he removes his tie on his hair. He stood up and went out of the tub. He then carried you in a princess way and help you sat on a small stool. He help you dry your self but the tingly sensation just keep building up. Fuegoleon stop and looked at you and notice that your face looks like burning red. He touched your forehead and notice a fever like heat.