We shouldn't do this no mo Bryson .

Hollywood 🤐💕
Teanna chill the fuck out !
Hollywood 🤐💕
I'm so damn sorry, but please I'm
not tryna lose you when I finally
got you

I was going to reply but then Khalil opened his door, interrupted my train of thought.

"What's wrong with ya'?" He asked starting up the car. "You got that look on yo' face."

"Nothing.." I mumbled loud enough for him hear.

He stared at me for a minute like he was trying to figure out if I was lying. "Ok... You tryna' go eat with me and Freak real quick?"

I nodded while still looking at my phone.

Fuck Hollywood.

_______

"Mannn." He dragged out. "I miss Jenny ass."

Bando and I bussed out laughing at Freaky. We was at Chick Fil A, and he was downing his feelings into that strawberry milkshake. I took if from him and threw out his straw, replacing it with my own.

"Bitch?" He looked at me is disbelief which me laugh.

"I'll buy you a new one."

"Nah get me that passion tea shit. You put me on that." I nodded and walked into the line. After I payed for it, I went to the side table to get him a straw when I accident bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"You straight, Ma." The deep voice made me look up.

Lord... HE FINE AS SHIT.

 HE FINE AS SHIT

"Um." I stood there looking stupid. It wasn't usual for me to stay there so stuck, but I'm shy ass nigga.

He chuckled, and licked his lips before speaking. "Ain't you Teanna?"

"Yea... how you know me?" I questioned.

"You be seeing you at Taylor. You one of the athletic trainers. I'm Alijah."

"Ohhhh..." I was one. Rocco recommended the idea to me in front of Symere of sophomore year since he was in football, and Sy was on the basketball team. I wasn't going for it, but by him saying "You'll always be around us", that was enough for Symere to make me join.

I actually like it now, though.

"Yea... you still one, right?" He asked.

"Yes sir, my best friend wants to be there for all his games." I chuckled nervously.

Sounded childish as HELL.

He started smiling. "Good because I want you be at mine, too. See you at school, Teanna." He walked out the restaurant with 2 of his other friends.

I was stood there completely STUNNED. I can't believe I never noticed him before, but I'm not surprised I didn't.

With Symere, Rocco, Demon and Freak all watching me like they're my bodyguards, I never payed attention to anyone, especially the players.

"Aye, you ready to go? Freak just popped a xan, and Ion' got time fo' him to act a fool in this hoe." Bando came up behind me.

Before I could even replied, Freaky stood on the table and started waving his gun around while blasting music from his phone.

"Step up on the scene, diamonds bling, these hoes scream!" Freaky started singing will everybody looked at him in fear.

"Fuck." Bando cursed while walking over to him.

Not gone lie, Key Glock go hard. This my shit.

Checkerboard Louie V
I'm so fresh and so clean clean
Stuff them bands in my jeans
Slap them thirties in them things

"Pull the trigger, let it sing, then go smoke a Russian cream!" He then switched the gun off of safety and started shooting the windows. Screams sounded and folks started running out.

"Lord Freak." I face palmed myself.

_______

I was lying down on my bed as I went through my camera roll trying to find a funny video to post on my Twitter.

Then a came across a favorite that always made me smile, but right now, it was making sad.

Fuck it, Ima' post it.

_____
$$ Teaa
@sugaacee

My ace ... I miss you Taylin Kortez . #LongLiveNative 💕

10:26 PM : 8/1/19 : Twitter for iPhone ____________________116 Retweets 522 Likes____________________

____________________
116 Retweets 522 Likes
____________________

WHEWWWWW SO YALL FINALLY SEE WHAT NATIVE LOOKS LIKE !

Ain't he fine ? Yessir , yes ma'am .

Anyway, this was just a boring lil chapter for y'all, nun crazy .

- kaaydaah 🔌