30 October 1983

It had been two years since the birth of Sevina, and it was now the 30th October 1983 at Hogwarts, where Sevina was spending her morning with her adopted father, Albus Dumbledore. Every year a party was held for the Hogwarts princess that incleded all of the students in Hogwarts. Everyday you could see the toddler running around the castle, her hair changing colour as she ran from Albus Dumbledore or the other Professors, mainly Minerva McGonagall, or as Sivena or 'Sid' to students called her 'Min-Min' or 'Mama' in her adorable voice. A deterring fact was that 'Sid' had found a good friend in none other than Peeves the Poltergeist and would often help him pester both Students and professors throughout the school. Another good friend of hers Was the first year Gryffindor Charlie Weasley,who had gotten her interested in dragons. His older brother, third year Bill Weasley was also a close friend of Sevina's.
It was 11:45 in the morning,  everyone was in the Great Hall waiting for the birthday girl to come in when they heard a little voice.

'But daddy why?' A little voice whined.

'Because, as I've told you many times, you are not allowed to eat chocolate for dinner,' A wise, old voice answered.

'But-'she was cut off.

'No matter how much you whine,' Cut in the elderly voice.

At that moment the door burst open to reveal a little girl in a white dress and matching hairband pouting.

'Billy, Papa won't let me eat chocolate!' the toddler whined, running up to the Gryffindor third year who was sitting next to his younger brother Charlie.

'Well, you can have some after your dinner love,' Bill replied.

'See Papa, Billy let's me!' the girl said as the skipped down the hall to her seat, specially lifted so she could see across the hall.

Everyone ate the special dinner of spaghetti bologneise (specially requested by the little girl), chatting and laughing as Sevina refused to eat the vegetables that her Papa had tried to sneak onto her plate.

"No Papa! Sebby help me!" Sevina cried as she jumped off of her chair onto the potions professors lap, attempting to find a way out of eating her vegetables.

Everyone had laughed at the pair as Professor Snape did not help the young girl but coaxed her into eating the vegetables.

Once everyone had finished dessert (Sevina getting covered in the chocolate cake that she had eaten) the party began. Dumbledore had moved the tables to the far end of the room so that there was room for the students to dance. Flitwick charmed instruments to play on their own on the raised platform where the teachers once sat. Mcgonagoll conjured up around 15 large bouncy castles all with different features: slides, an obstacle course, etc.

The entirity of the school joined in with the dancing whilst a large majority also were playing on the bouncy castle. Sevina constantly switched between the four bouncy castles, dragging either Dumbledore, MaGonagoll, Bill or Charlie. At one point, the toddler had forced Snape to join her on the obstacle course -much to the pupils amusement.

By the time 7pmrolled around, Sevina was exhausted and ready for bed. It was this time that Dumbledore decided it was time to take her back to her room (along with the teachers and Sevina's close friends) to open presents.

Charlie was the first to give Sevina a present, a small stuffed dragon that could fly. Bill soon followed, giving Sevina a dragon Onesie, that matched the dragon that she had recieved from Charlie. The pairthen gave heranother present from the Weasley family. It was homemade fudge and some chocolate cauldrons.The two Gryffindors then left as they did not Want to intrude.

Ironically, just after they had left, Peeves decided to barge into Sevina's room to give her a Zonkos pranking kit to add to her collection. Following Peeves, Hagrid had given her a large, black and grey puppy who-as Hagrid had told her- was the twin of his new puppy, Fang. Snape then gave her a beginners potion kit (that first years used) and instructions to, if she wanted to use it, Come to hiM. Flitwick then handed her a childs broomstick that was a gift from all of the professors.

Once all of the professors had left, there was only Mcgonagoll and Dumbledore left. Mcbonagoll gave the tired child a white and grey owl whilst Dumbledore gave her another cage but this one held a phoenix.

"Lets get you to bed Sid," McGonagoll said, picking up the yawning child.

"Ok mama, g' night Papa," Sevina said as McGonagoll transfigured her dress into a nightgown.

Edited