Our own route. [Mystic Messenger AU]

Start from the beginning

From that moment on, the RFA were like a family to you, Cardlin meant something more to you. Through every call and message he sent you, you felt more comfortable and confident messaging him.

It had been a few weeks since the day you joined them, so they were more friendly and happy with you than the day you met them. You had a lot in common with each of them.

You enjoyed screaming most of the time through video calls when you and Abbie played FNAF.

You loved to roleplay a lot with Yeliana, shipping characters and OC's together.

You and Ashleigh enjoyed rollerskating, so you sent videos to each other of cool tricks on roller skates and funny fails.

However, you and Cardlin were closer than ever, you both liked ASMR and dreamed of being ASMR youtubers.

After a few minutes of boredom, you decided to message the group chat.

[sunshine]: anyone else bored?

[marblechu]: yesss.. (*'Д*)

[sunshine]: do you think.. do you think we'll ever be able to see each other in real life?

[marblechu]: probably, all you gotta do be is be free any day and ask to meet up some time.

[marblechu]: oo! do you wanna see something that i just got?!

[sunshine]: yeah, what is it?

[marblechu]:

[sunshine]: a hatsune miku figurine?! luckyyyy :(

[sunshine]:

[marblechu]: don't be sad!!

[marblechu]: if you're free today and up for it.. maybe i can take you to where i got mine and buy you a few things?

[CArdyb3ar]: can i come-

[marblechu]: sure, where do you live (y/n)? i can pick you up at your house, dw, im not an old ass creep

[sunshine]: despite the fact you've never sent one selfie to this chat-

[marblechu]: i dont like my face úmù

[CArdyb3ar]: She's pretty dw

[sunshine]: welp.. my address is (insert address), i'll get ready.

[marblechu]: alright! me and cardlin will be there soon!!

Once you saw that message, you quickly jumped up and scrambled for your closet, choosing an outfit that wouldn't be too bad for the outside world to judge you, brushed your hair, applied a tiny bit of makeup and slipped your sneakers on before you heard a car beep outside. You quickly grabbed your bag and ran outside.

The car windows were open, so you saw Abbie for the first time, she was pretty as Cardlin said, but before you knew it, you were engulfed in a hug by her.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/N)! You're so cute! Hiiii!" She squealed, making you smile and blush a little bit due to the sudden compliment.

"You are too! Hi! It's so nice to see you in real life! Can I see Cardlin?-"

"Already behind ya, pal."

You turned around and damn, you had never fallen for someone so hard. He was handsome, you couldn't describe how beautiful he seemed to you. Your heart was beating at an inhuman speed, his whole face was just-

"Alright lovebirds, get in the car. We have places to be." Abbie giggled, climbing into the driver seat, you got into the passenger seat at the front and Cardlin was at the back.

Poor Cardlin.

You all finally arrived at the Anime Shop where Abbie had gotten her Miku figurine, you were glad you had gotten paid last week, as all the things inside were hella expensive, but they all looked amazing. Staring in awe, you spotted the Love Live Kanan figurine you had wanted for months, making you instantly run over to it and grab the box.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! This is the one I was talking to you about guys! The Kanan figurine I always wanted!" You practically yelled, Abbie and Cardlin run up to you, seeing the figurine before Cardlin perked up:

"I'll buy it for you."

"Cardlin, you don't-"

"Well, think of it as a gift, like my love for you-"

Cardlin shut his mouth so fast the Flash was quaking, he didn't mean to blurt it out, he had this whole confession plan and he was so confident that it just.. happened.

"What did you say?" You and Abbie said in sync, Abbie was smiling, you were blushing.

"I-I'm so sorry... I think I should-"

Without hesitation, you stood on your tip-toes and pecked him on the lips with a great big grin on your face.

"Awwe! Adorable! Haha.. I'm so single-"

"Hey, didn't I tell you you'd find someone someday?"

"Gotta agree, I'm still single but there's still fish in the sea."

You turned around to see Yeliana and Ashleigh,  Abbie had already run up to them and hugged them, crying tears of joy.

It seemed like a dream.

I guess we all have happy endings.

-*-

🥺💗💗💗💗

-Agape