LOL! [Overwatch AU]

So, in this part, you are besties with D.Va, otherwise known as Hana Song and teammates with Cardlin. You're a tank, you worked with D.Va in the past so you had a MECHA too. Cardlin is a healer, he works alongside Mercy.

(Y/H/N)= Your hero name.

Also, I forgot about the smut when I started writing this 😅 the NEXT part will be the smut.

I need to not pick up my phone,
I'll go straight to airplane mode~

Airplane Mode softly played in the back, as you scrolled through your phone sitting next to Hana, who was busy playing LoL on her laptop eating Doritos.

"Wow, you're actually taking over Korea Hana, they love you." You gasped, looking at your whole twitter feed full of her, she looked over to your phone and giggled.

"I know! I'm such a superstar!" D.Va laughed, you laughed along with her until Soldier burst into your room, yelling:

"YOU TWO, WE HAVE A MISSION, GET READY!"

The two of you groaned in sync, lazily getting up and getting dressed, grabbing your headset and gun before you both headed off to get onto your MECHAs.

After gearing up, you both got to Soldier, who was standing with the rest of the team, consisting of:

"Angela!~"

"Yes, (Y/N), it is me, but on the battlefield, please call me Mercy."

"Hi Tracer!"

"Hiya (Y/H/N)!"

"Cardlin!"

"Uh.. Hi."

He seemed a little worried at first.

"Cardy, you good?" D.Va asked him, smiling at him as he nodded, not noticing how red he got.

"Y-Yes, I'm alright—"

"Are you sure? You're red—"

"I'm pretty sure he's alright Hana, stop playing games with him, this whole mission isn't a game." Jack snapped at her, she suddenly got a fright from his sudden yell.

"Are you sure life isn't a game, Soldier:76?" She clapped back, making you "ooh" in surprise, but once Soldier shot you a glare (well, kind of), you shut up.

"Let's just get onto the battlefield." He sighed, leading the way as you all walked with him. Jack decided to drone on about "all those youngsters", so you decided to drown out his talking by listening to music. You decided to put on Billie Eilish in your headset, Hana seemed to hear it.

"Awwe, sick song (Y/N)! Bad guy is a good one!" You smiled, but you seemed to be lost in your own thoughts as you walked on.

Why was Cardlin so red and nervous when Hana confronted him? He must be worried, it's only his second time on the battlefield, the first one he almost died.