Just a friend to you. [Songfic gift]

Oki this is for ReeceFox cause this girl is in love with cardlin like lmao, i am too-
Alrighty here
Italics are lyrics
I'll call her Reece but this is based off the animation above!~

Cardlin slowly walked through the park, sadly smiling whilst thinking of Reece. What would she think of him if he confessed? Would she reject him? Let's get back to the point, basically, Cardlin loves her, he has no idea if she likes him back.

Ironically, Reece is strolling in the park talking to Author - Chan (which is making him a bit jealous as he wants to be the one talking with her.)
He turned back around and walked faster, before he could hear Reece say her goodbyes to her friend, running to Cardlin as Author - Chan sniggered, saying good luck to her.

She pushed him to the ground, hugging him in the process, they both fell to the ground with a small 'thud'. She rolled off him, laughing happily.

" Why you gotta hug me like that, every time you see me? " he thought before laughing himself, both of them giggling away.
" Why you always making me laugh? Swear you're catching feelings .. " he stopped laughing, he smiled sadly again, before getting up and walking back to his house, as Reece was confused watching him walk away.
" I loved you from the start. So it breaks my heart, when you say I'm just a friend to you, cause friends don't do the things we do .. " he thought as he opened the door to his house, stepping up the stairs to his room, laying on the bed afterwards.
" Everybody knows you love me too. Tryna be careful with the words I use, I say it cause I'm dying to. I'm so much more than just a friend to you .. " he closed his eyes, falling into a nap, but he woke up a few minutes afterwards.

" When there's other people around, you never want to kiss me .. " his phone buzzed, popping up with a message from Reece.

R: yo where are u???

He typed out the words he had to say, but it wasn't what he wanted to say.

C: Sorry, not feeling well.

R: PREPARE FOR FRIENDSHIP TRAIN!!! >:DDD

He sighed, laying back on his bed.

" You tell me it's too late to hang out, and you say you miss me. " he lays motionless, all you could hear is his breathing.

And I loved you from the start, so it breaks my heart.

Cardlin pulls out his guitar/ukulele (whatever) and strums it gently.

" When you say I'm just a friend to you, cause friends don't do the things we do, " he sings. " Everybody knows you love me too. "

Unsurprisingly, Reece walks to his house, and hears his (magical) voice, singing and strumming away.

" Tryna be careful with the words I use, I say it cause I'm dying to, I'm so much more than a friend to you. " he smiles, closing his eyes.

" You, you, you, you. "  he sings as Reece walks through his bedroom door, he squeaks and hides under his blanket.  Reece giggles and fiddles with her fingers.

" You say I'm just a friend to you, cause friends don't do the things we do. Everybody knows you love me too. " she repeats back, singing back the same words he sung.

Tryna be careful with the words I use, I say it cause I'm dying to.

" I'm so much more than a friend to you. " she confesses while singing, Cardlin comes out of the blanket, whilst Reece sits on the end of his bed. They both blush, before Reece smiles.

A friend to you.

A friend to you.

A friend to you, Reece crawls up to Cardlin, grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss, and he gladly returns it.

yasss