with the snap of a camera 📷

Gideon peered from his secluded spot, nestled in the branches of a nearby red alder. The tree stood in the front yard of 327 Bernedette Rd, inhabited by none other then the Pines twins. The 19 year old was currently focusing on the top left window of the house. It was almost midnight so the dark purple sky was the perfect contrast to see the yellow light that illuminated Mabel's room.

  Mabel had been out partying until half eleven. It had been a house party for the whole college, some rich kids parents weren't home. If Mabel had noticed Gideon was there she hadn't shown it, so he slipped some rohypnol in her drink. He would never hurt his princess, not in a million years, but maybe just remind her that he still loved her. It'd all been going to plan until her good-for-nothing brother had stepped in and carted her off, assuming she'd had one too many drinks.

  Gideon was still fuming from that son of a bitch's interference, but it was ok, he reminded himself. He'd get his revenge. Mabel had lifted her sweater, revealing her lacey pink bra. She struggled with the clasp at the back, leaning forward to get a better angle, almost as if she was teasing him. Maybe she knew he was watching and wanted to give him a show, their only obstacle was her mistake of a twin. The camera shutter clicked, following her movements as her breasts came into view. He'd be saving them for later. Unable to take it any longer, Gideon fumbled with his belt and placed a hand around his member.

The albino began to pump himself, watching how her tits bounced with every step. They were a respectable C cup, perfectly rounded and plump. She rummaged through her drawer and found a T-shirt, but her erected points still stood out. Gideon moaned through his teeth, pace speeding up. Next she pulled down her jeans. She wore pink panties covered with kitten print, it was so Mabel. Her ass was delicious, just the right amount of fat to look sexy. So many of his fantasies had been about spanking them cheeks raw. The teen pumped faster and faster, muttering her name feverishly under his breath. He reached his climax with a groan; cum covering his hand.

The southerner slumped against the branch, panting to catch his breath. He let out a content sigh as he wiped his cum on the trunk of the tree. A small smile ghosted his lips, one day Mabel would come around. One day he wouldn't have to be watching from afar, one day he'd be with his marshmallow.

His calm was broke suddenly as the sound of plastic scraping against gravel bounced around the street. Gideon glared at the intruder, it was Dipper dragging out the wheely bins. A smirk played across his face as an idea hit. Making sure his rival could hear, the albino landed from the tree with a thump. As predicted, the brunette swivelled round; his expression turned from fear to anger. "Gideon?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" He yelled. The southerner broke into a run, quickly followed by the sound of footsteps. The two teens sprinted through the street, turning onto a more deserted back alley. Gideon went into a dead end, swiftly backing out of view. Dipper stopped at the entrance, scowling. "Gideon, this is seriously violating your parole, I'm gonna call the pol-"

~Bam!~

A fist suddenly rammed into the brunette's face. Dipper staggered back, cradling his jaw in surprise, before turning with a glare to his attaker. He landed an uppercut followed by a left hook. Thank God Grunkle Stan had taught him basic self-defence. If Gideon could somehow get angrier the he already was, he did. The albino punched the other in the stomach, winding him. Dipper fell to his knees and gasped for breath, rolling out the way just in time to dodge another blow. Recovering quickly, he kicked the southerner were the sun don't shine, full force. Gideon doubled over with a yell, taking his chance the smaller man made a run for it.

Suddenly there was a sharp tug and Dipper yelped, a clump of his chocolate curls had been seized and he was dragged back. Gideon was furious, his face flushed with anger. He watched the man squirm before he slammed his face into the wall. The southerner saw red as he began repeatedly crushing the Pines boy's face into the brickware with a satisfying crunch. He did it again,

and again,

and  again.

Finally he pulled back, and let the piece of scum fall to the ground. He was about to bring a foot down but Gideon paused. Something about Dipper Pines looking up fearfully at him. Tears pooling, bloodied nose and snot running down his face. The way his split lip trembled as he sobbed. It felt good. He felt powerful. There was a familiar tightness in his pants. He was a little surprised, aroused by this? But then he smiled. This would be perfect.

The teen grasped a fistful of curls and pulled the young man's head back, remaining hand going to his belt. Dipper's eyes widened and he pulled away frantically, already sussing what was being planned. This just made Gideon more excited, tightening his grip on the poor brunette. He positioned his tip just in front of the other's lips. Dipper shook his head, pursing his mouth with tearful eyes. The albino glared, suddenly shoving the others face into the wall. Grating his face into the rough brickwork. "Do I need to persuade you?" He growled, dangerously low. "N-No, No. Okay I'll do it," Dipper blurted, now openly sobbing. Gideon grinned, pulling the kid back.

The southerner groaned as he slid his member inside. He'd had blow jobs from a couple of girls but this was so much better. He closed his eyes and began softly thrusting. Suddenly there was a sharp pain as teeth clamped down. Gideon yelled and pulled back, glaring fiercely at the Pines boy. He slammed his head back a couple times until the brunette's eyes flickered to the back of his head. Dipper blinked and swayed a little before he was intruded again. The albino thrust in again, giving no time to adjust. The young man gagged and tears now rolled down his face, struggling to take the other's length. He screwed his eyes shut and clumsily moved back and forth, as if to try and speed up the process. He was obviously inexperienced.

"Never sucked a cock, ey Pines?" Gideon chuckled. "That's a surprise seeing as you're such a thirsty whore." The southerner moaned and began to thrust faster, "mmm, there ya go. You've got tha hang of it," he praised softly, met with the choked gagging sobs. Dipper could tell it was almost over. The member swelled in his mouth and he just kept on going, he wanted it to be over. The brunette felt the southener's cock twitch as it shot spurts of cum. It was bitter and he was just about to spit when a hand pressed against his probably broken nose. He whimpered softly. "Swallow." The teen ordered. Dipper reluctantly downed the sticky substance with a shiver.

Gideon smiled. He felt spent. He looked down at the kneeling pines boy. A dribble of remaining cum slid from his lips. Dried blood was smeared from his nose and his eyes were red and puffy, partially from crying, partially from the punches earlier. Beautiful. He knelt down to the brunette and parted his damp bangs, planting a kiss on his forehead. "G'night my marshmella,"