first date

FIRST DATE

Ronaldo

Cris impressed you with a high classed dinner, you gave him a kiss on the cheek at the end. Telling him he'd have to earn the kiss on the lips.

Messi

He surprised you with a feast on the beach. You enjoyed his company and he enjoyed yours. You splashed him with water, resulting in a splash fight.

Bale

A movie date is what Gareth did for you. He booked out all the seats so it could be just the two of you. You had reclining seats and dinner in the cinema.

Neymar

The two of you had a Netflix and chill date. You both had a game of 'who can catch the popcorn in their mouth'

Salah

Mohamed took you out for lunch and then went to the park to play around. He pushed you on the swing and slow danced around in the empty park whilst it was dark.

Hazard

A trampoline park is where you went. You successfully landed a back flip without breaking any bones with the help of him.

Griezmann

You lounged at the pool. Played in the water and told eacother cheesy pick up lines. Splashing him with water many time which resulted in him pushing you into the pool.

Ramos

The two of you had a Netflix and chill date. You both had a game of 'who can catch the popcorn in their mouth'. Then you ended up snuggling, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Beckham

David had surprised you with dinner on a yacht. You enjoyed his company and he enjoyed yours. You splashed him with water at the end though.