Chapter 2

The cottage was dark and cold. Four people were there. A women, a boy, the man, and the other women. They're all wearing old fashioned clothing. The first women with light brown hair looked out the window. "They're destroying the village."

The man, obviously unbeknown of what was happening, stared at the fob watch in his hand. He whispered, "The watch."

"John, don't."

A whispering voice came from the watch. "Closer."

"Can you hear it?" The boy asked.

"Closer."

"I think he's asleep," John whimpered, "Waiting to awaken."

The boy was curious. "Why did he speak to me?"

The man's voice reverted to his normal voice, "Oh, low level telepathic field. You were born with it. Just an extra synaptic engram causing." He paused and realized what he just said. "Is that how he talks?"

"That's him. All you have to do is open it and he's back." His companion dressed as a maid stood nearby.

"You knew this all along and yet you watched while Nurse Redfern and I-" John trailed off, horror on his face.

She defended herself, "I didn't know how to stop you. He gave me a list of things to watch out, for but that wasn't included."

"Falling in love? That didn't even occur to him?"

"No, it occurred to him," the companion corrected, "But it already happened. To this amazing girl that doesn't look your way that often. He were so distressed by her that he assumed that you wouldn't fall in love! The Doctor thought he knew that he would remain faithful to Celeste, even if you didn't remember her, but you go off with Matron!" Her voice raised in hysteria. "You spent so long moaning and mourning that you lost her and now you don't remember her! You don't remember Celeste!" The companion's whole body was shaking in anger.

John looked thoughtful. "What happened to her? The woman he loves."

"The aliens got her and now she's lost like you," she answered, "But unlike her, you have a much more of a chance coming back!"

"Then what sort of man is that? Just go back to whatever he was doing if his love is lost'?" he accused, "And now you expect me to die?"

The scene shifted to a street in the dead of night with gas lamps. My feet hit the ground and I cursed. "Freaking Weeping Angels."

The ground was cobblestone and the whole area had a dampness to it. He will come for me, I reassured myself.

Almost as soon as I thought it, the wonderful TARDIS moaning sound filled the silence. I smiled happily and waited for the Doctor. Instead, a man with short blond hair came out. Instantly, I scowled. "Who are you? Where's the Doctor?"

"Celeste-?"

"What have you done to him?" I demanded, "What are you?" Anger surged through me, but I didn't know why. It was like the mere presence of this person pushed my buttons.

"He's in there with me," the man promised, "The Doctor is in the TARDIS and he wants to see you." I narrowed my eyes. "Where's Martha?"

"That's why he isn't coming out," he explained, "The Doctor just lost her. He doesn't know I found you and I want to surprise him." My mind told me to believe him, to trust him, but my senses hitched.

"You're a-"

"Celeste," a voice pulled me out of my dream, "Wake up." The Master was shaking me awake slightly. "Hello," I said sleepily. I say up and leaned against the bed frame. "Why am I awake?"

"Because I woke you," he stated, "Dreams?"

"I think they're starting to...get better?" I wondered, "You were there." The Master seemed intrigued, if not a bit nervous. "I was waiting for the police box. It came, but instead of the man, you came out," I paused, "I was about to say something dream me thought was important, but you woke me."

"Well, I better check......your pupils, " Master stuttered. He placed his hands on my temples for a brief moment and looked into my eyes.

My head, previously running around like stampede, slowed to a stop. The Master took his hands off my head slowly. "Better?"

I smiled and nodded. He left me to sleep more.

The tree was tall so I could see the majority of Acardia. My class and I just completed initiation and looked into the Time Vortex.

The Elders were shocked when I looked. They said a Natural Time Lord was rare and many thought the classification had died out many years ago. The knowledge of the whole of their powers were lost except for being able to convert energy from the Time Vortex.

Once it was over, all the other students looked at me like I'd grown an extra head and I ran away, knowing no one would follow.

Except the most unlikely to follow happened to. "What are you doing?" Theta called.

I replied sassily, "Well, I've never climbed a tree before so I thought I should probably start."

"You've never climbed a tree?" He asked, starting to climb up himself. In response, I pulled myself up higher until I got as far as I could.

Even then Theta appeared next to me minutes later. "So a Natural Time Lord?" He whistled in between his teeth. I nodded. "You don't seem excited."

"Would you be?" I retorted, feeling a bit uncomfortable. We never actually talked. Theta was always with his friend, whispering about leaving.

He shrugged in response. "You just seem sad." I huffed and hung upside down from the branch. He mimicked me and hung upside down as well. I glared at him.

Formally John shut the doors to his box. His companion smiled sadly at him. She left, deciding that he needed alone time.

The man, not John anymore, walked around the counsel sadly. Finally, he sat down and leaned against a pole. His eyes glistened.

He set his jaw tightly and placed his head in between his legs with hands covering his head like the man was trying to cover himself.