The Water Balloon

It was a normal day at Harvey Street. Audrey was sitting on the swing on the swingset. She was on youtube, watching Melvin's gross-out Channel. She had to admit he was pretty cute. She did have a crush on him. Like a major crush. But she was too embarrassed to admit it. She hasn't even told Dot and lotta yet and they are her BFFs. She sipped on her juice box she previously stole from Zoe earlier that morning.                                                                                                                    Melvin was creeping behind Audrey with a water balloon in hand. Snickering to himself he aimed. But Audrey's reflexes kicked in and she punched Melvin straight on the nose. And it was hard. The force pushed melvin back. He fell to the ground, his nose bleeding, and yelled out in pain. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!'' he screamed holding his nose in agony. Audrey opened her eyes realizing what she has done and got to the floor. "OMG! I AM SO SO SO SORRY!" she shrieked as she pulled out a four-month-old napkin out of her pocket. Melvin started to blush but he quickly snatched the napkin from Audrey and put it over his cheeks to hide it. "Are you ok?" she asked trying not to blush. "I'm fine." Melvin muffled under the tissue. "Ok then," Audrey said feeling guilty and went back to the swingset. Melvin got up, napkin in hand, and picked up the water balloon. Was he falling for her? He shook his head and walked away, he would rather throw the water balloon at Bobby The Elder Instead.

Hoped u liked part one! Part 2 is gonna be about when they are 16 and- oof I said to much