Epilogue

||A/N: And this is the ending of the book...damn this book was short. Anyway, I will tell you this though the fourth book (Resident Evil 6) won't come out until next month sometime. Either way, however, I hope you've enjoyed this book and look forward to the next one!! Btw...just imagine the girl in the picture has short white hair that you the reader have now in the stories from where on out.||

Josh landed the chopper at the American HQ of the BSAA, first Chris, Sheva and Jill got out then you and Kuga your dog which a few people backed away from but soon warmed up to him when you quickly mentioned he was actually a dog despite his appearance.

When others wanted to pet him you commanded him to sit as he sat between your feet as his tail waged from all the attention he was given making you laugh and shake your head at this. Kuga was just a love bug and wanted nothing but love, and since you had most of your memories back you began to teach Kuga differently even though there wasn't much bad stuff he knew.

Well...other than protecting his owner that's about it.

"Hey, why don't you sign him up to get him trained for being your comfort dog?" Sheva suggested.
"A comfort dog?" You asked following after her, Chris and Jill when they were leading you two to be checked upon for now.
"Yeah I mean I know those types of dogs cost a lot, but if Kuga gets trained then he could be with you all times," Jill informs.
"It would be mandatory at all times that Kuga here would be at your side even on future missions," Chris replies ruffling the fur on Kuga's head who closed his eyes loving it.
"Well...what do you say, boy? Want to get some training done to become my buddy for life?" You asked smiling.

Kuga barked and jumped around in glee making you laugh and crouch down playing with him as the three watched with smiles on their faces. They were just happy you were finally smiling more then you had been...it was really good to have you back and they all knew Leon would be overjoyed.

Claire soon had arrived at the BSAA HQ after her brother called her, she pretty much dropped everything she had been doing at TerraSave and drove like some madwoman to where her brother worked just to see you...you were her best friend after all.

The reunion between you two was sweet as she actually during her quick drive there she had picked up something for you to drink which was (F/D) from your favourite little shop that you two always went to when you actually had days off finally. You really missed the stuff around here like the food and drinks...but most of all you missed your home and Leon the most.

So as you were getting checked upon by the doctors and nurses the BSAA had found a way to get your dog some training in the area where you lived so it was easier for you and Kuga. When given the okay and all patched up you also had some change of clothes and you had quickly taken a shower before placing the clothes given to you on.

"Ready to get going?" Josh asked.
"Yeah, I'm ready." You smiled.
"It might take a day to get there so you can get catch up on some sleep." Chris says.
"Thank you, for everything." You smiled.
"No need to thank me, you would've done the same." Chris chuckles.

**With Leon**

After suffering four years without you Leon got word that the BSAA had located you in Kujiji Africa and the fact that you'd be sent back to the DSO a day after the BSAA made sure to check on you for anything else that Wesker may have done he quickly got rid of all the beer bottles that riddled the apartment floor as well as the coffee table, took a shower and impatiently waited for tomorrow.

He didn't want you to find out he spent most of his days drinking away and feeling guilty that he couldn't find you nor go out further than the missions he was on, mostly because whenever you caught him drinking more than three to four beers you gave him that look of disappointed look. Not to mention you'd scold him afterward.