Chapter 3

||A/N: No worries next chapter I plan to have you make your grand entrance as well as a bit of a fight between you, Chris and Sheva. so yeah don't worry and I'm not sure how many chapters this book will be since I've seemed to write the chapters by how long they seem to be in the game...so this book might be shorter than the rest of them. Anyways! Enjoy this early posted chapter!||

They stopped at some sort of tiki like a village so far they didn't counter and locals yet but they had a feeling that it was in fact infected people as well something like this wouldn't stay in one spot...then again what BOW does? It always spreads like wildfire no matter what.

Finding the body of a BSAA member they read his report while Chris spotted one about a 'woman with white hair and a wolf'. Pulling it out he then began to read this report. Hoping it gave him more info on if it was you or not.

'We've gathered intel that the woman with white hair has been spotted around more often then she used to be, lately she is seen holding her head while painful groans escape her mouth. We are unsure why this is seen but she still fights back despite our attempts to offer aid.

Even though we've known she might pose a part in this tragedy it's still unknown why her actions are as they were. She seems to only observe us and others now but when we get to close she orders the locals after us...she is now deemed dangerous and we were given orders to shoot on the spot.' - End Of Report.

Good god...if this really was you then he needed to get to you quickly before anyone had the chance to shoot you and end up killing you. He wanted to make sure you remembered him and everyone else before bringing you back to DC safely.

Taking the boat again and to a different part of the large area on the waters Chris and Sheva both came up to the buildings of the large village searching it a bit they soon encountered the people of this village. There was a huge change in their attire no doubt but they had no choice once more but to put them down.

Too many of them would arrive which lead them to hurry back to their boat and get the hell out of there, while Chris took control of the boat Sheva decided she would take aim and anytime she saw the locals she would shoot her gun at them as Chris got them the hell out of there and somewhere else next they needed to head towards.

Getting to the other part of where they needed to go they needed to get past the waters on foot and well so they did, however it didn't really take long until they ran into more of the locals there at the other buildings fighting their way through the partners soon continued on avoiding a few locals if needed.

Back to the boat afterwards they went and Chris quickly got them both the hell out of there fast, heading back on track to the next area of where they must head towards. The next spot wasn't that far away and since they found two things they needed it should be easy to tell that these things needed to be inserted somewhere.

Once off the boat once more the two went ahead after reloading their guns to be ready for whatever they would face next though Chris soon found a note with your handwriting under a rock.

'Lately, I've been getting these flashes of something...to me they feel like memories but in the past whenever I would remember and ask HIM about it he would just use the same painful thing on me to erase them. I'm not sure why I haven't reported it to him yet that they are returning yet again but this Chris Redfield guy feels familiar.

I'm not sure as to why but I know for sure I wish to know...but my next encounter with him won't be easy I will fight back if I find out I must.' - (Y/N)