Zoo

Ellies POV

We got to London Zoo and we went in and Harry was pushing Jess in her pram whilst I talked to Niall

"I'm hungry." Niall stated whilst everybody replied with "shut up" or "we just ate"

"Niall I want to get you a girlfriend!" I said to Niall.

"No! I want to find my princess!" He said smirking.

"ugh fine then!" I said kissing his cheek and skipping off to my adorable boyfriend.

"Hey baby!" I said to Harry kissing him on the lips.

"What have you done?" Harry said in a jokey tone.

"Tried to find Niall a girlfriend... Buuuttt noooooooo!" Harry chucled at my response.

I looked around for Jess noticing she wasn't in her pram. I spotted her in Zayns arms looking at the giraffes, I continued to look around and spotted Liam and Danielle also looking at the giraffes and Louis showing El his impression of a penguin.. Niall was eating a sandwich I prepared for him because I knew he was going to get hungry.. Harrys hand slipped into mine and we continued to walk around the zoo.

After the zoo everyone parted ways and we went home. I made us all dinner for us all which we ate happily. Harry put Jess to bed for the last time because shes going home tomorrow! Harrys so gutted! But on the plus side we can have sexy time again! I left Harry watching Pingu on the tv.. Don't ask. To have a shower, after my shower I changed into pyjama shorts and a vest top and fell straight asleep after a while I felt the bed dip slightly and two warm arms around me and I fell back into the arms and into a dreamless sleep.

Harrys POV

I watched as she dreamlessly slept in the morning. She is so beautiful. Her ginger hair was tied in a messy bun and her freckled face looked so peaceful, she is such a unique and rare beauty. She has curly ginger hair, shes covered in freckles and has the best brown eyes that have a tint of green in, and I get to say she mine. I love her so much. She is my life now. As I stroked a strand of hair out her face I felt a small tug on the duvet.. I looked down to see Jess on the floor smiling. I pulled her onto the bed and plaited her hair. She loved it, todays her last day in London with us! I'm going to miss her so much! She is adorable and so affectionate. And we both love Pingu. Perfect.

-----

Hhha HELLO! It's been awhile! I had the biggest writers block ever and when I was listenting to Grimmers new breakfast show, which is amazing, I got this MASSIVE brain wave!

Hope you like this.

Comment or Inbox any suggestions!

Ellie x