Fishy Palace

Ellie POV

Me and Harry were snuggled up on the sofa watching 'I Am Legend' when we heard the door open, we both looked towards the door to see Emilia and Ed walking in.. Shit we completly forgot about them. Hahhah.

"EMILIAA! How was the hotel?!" I said whilst Harry paused the DVD neither of us moving from our positions. "It was okay, nothing compaired to Fishy Palace!" Hahha Emilia named her room 'Fishy Palace' as a joke and It kinda stuck.. "Ed I'm going to bed, you comin'?" Emilia looked to Ed as he nodded and they walked into 'Fishy Palace'.

"Shall we carry on the film babe?" Harry asked me, "Yes! Its getting to good bit were he gets attacked!"

Harry laughed at my comment, "You get so into films, remember this didn't happen" I tinged slightly red remembering when I thought Jurassic Park happened..

---2 hours later---

Harry fell asleep on my lap during I am Legend, silly boy, I've been kissing his face for about half an hour trying to wake him up so far I haven't succseded, ah well, I settled on playing the oldest trick in the book, Louis helped me come up with this because hes never seen Harry so in love we someone and he wanted to see if he was faithful because Louis like me.. "OH SHIT!" I shouted causing Ed and Emilia to come out their room looking pretty pissed but nothing from Harry, this boy could sleep through a war! "Babe I think I'm pregnant!" I whispered shouted in Harrys ear, with that he shot up and look me in the eyes,

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Harry asked in shock

"Yeah my periods late baby I'm sorry." I said trying to hold in laughter "Don't worry its my fault I should've used a condom.." I could feel all the colour drain from my face as he said that.

Harry's POV

I'm not stupid, I knew she was lying, when she lies her nose twitches and the top of her ears tinge red, plus shes on her period now because if she wasn't we would be doing stuff right now.. Hehhe. "Yeah my periods late I'm sorry baby" She said looking at me whilst her nose twitched.. "Don't be I should've used a condom" I said trying to be as convincing as I can, all the colour of her face drained as I said that, "Whhaat? You...havent been using a con.. condom?"

"No I'm sorry I forgot I was so caught up in the moment." She got up and went to our room in pure shock, "HARRY EDWARD STYLES! I'M ON MY PERIOD NOW YOU PLAYED ME AT MY OWN GAME!" I chuckled at her response, I got up and gave her a massive bear hug "You're such a bad liar!" She looked at me and pouted, "I'm going to have a shower" she said and skipped away with a massive grin on her face like nothing happened.. Strange girl. "HARRRYYY!" I heard Ellie call from the bathroom "WHATTT?" I mimicked her "Can we watch Inception?!" She asked opening the door standing infront of me in Pyjama Shorts and a baggy tshirt, "Erm okay? I've never seen it though so it best be good!" Ellie looked at me and smacked me on the arm "Ow what was that for?" I pouted, jesus christ that actually hurt! "You've never seen Inception thats what that was for! Josh Gordan Levitt looks smokinn in it so we need to watch extra hard cos hes in it!" Harry looked at me and laughed, "He is a pretty good actor but I'm hotter than him" I said winking at Ellie making her blush slightly, "I love you" Ellie said kissing me. "I love you too baby" I said kissing her nose and forehead.

--------

Sorry its short its more just a filler!

I don't know if I'm going to keep writing this because no ones reading it! :-( x

Well I hope you like this!

Eleanor xoxo