Shower Sex

Ellie's POV

"KATY PERRYS ON REPLAY, SHES ON REPLAY, DJ GOT THE FLOOR TO SHAKE, THE FLOOR TO SHAKE, PEOPLE GOING ALL THE WAY-" Shit my phone.. I fell out of bed and started feeling around for it, shit, shit.

"Looking for this?!" Harry said in his gorgeous morning voice. "Yes! Thank You!" I said giving his a kiss on the cheek. I looked at my phone 4 missed calls and 3 new texts message, shit who died?! I looked at the clock 12:34, woops kinda slept in..

"Babe, it's 12:35 we over slept" I said shaking him. He woke up and kissed my nose "Okay I'll get a shower" he said smiling.

"Hey babe? Can I join you in the shower?" I asked looking hopeful.. 

"YES! SHOWER SEXXX!" Harry yelled quite loudly.. "Shhhh!" I checked my calls and messages 4 missed calls from Christian Louboutin HQ. 3 texts from Christian Louboutin HQ. "Shit" I cursed under my breath. "Baby, I'm going to have to skip the shower!" I said and I heard Harry sigh. I giggled and called back Christian Louboutin HQ.

"Hello, its Eliza O' Neele returning my missed calls.."  

"Ah Miss O' Neele, hows Harry?"  

"Hes good thank you! Can I inquire what my missed calls were about?"  

----silence---- 

"Ah yes Christian was amazed by your beauty and wondered if you would like to model his new range of shoes with a male model?"  

"Oh my gosh yes! Of course Thank Youu!" 

"Thats fine Miss O' Neele have a good day, Oh by the way you will be in knickers and no top so its a semi naked shoot with the male model being your 'Lover'.." 

---End of call--- 

"AHHHHH! OH MY GOD AHHH" I yelled causing Harry to come out of the shower armed with a hairdryer naked.. And Ed to come in with a baseball bat and Emilia with Hair straightners.

"Harry put some clothes on!" Emilia said while Ed covered her eyes.  

"Don't listen to them baby I think you look fine!" I said laughing, I walked over and stood infront of him.

"This good enough?" I said looking at Ed and Emilia. "I suppose.." they both said.  

"So why were you screaming ridculously loud?!" Ed said earning a round of nods in agreement. 

"Christian Louboutin wants me to model his new range of shoes for him semi naked with a male model! OH MY GOD AHHHH!"

"Eliza are you sure you're ready for such a big break through?" Emilia asked sitting me down. 

"Yeah I'm sure honest!" I said in all honesty.

"How do you feel Harry?" I said thinking about how jealous he can get. 

"I'm fine are most male models gay or got a girlfriend?" (a/n I have nothing against gay models or anything!) Harry said. I nodded in agreement and gave him a hug and a kiss. Emilia and Ed coughed awkwardly remembering he was naked and they left leaving us alone.

I walked to Harry and whispered in his ear "You're the only man for me." I felt him shiver as I whispered that. He started kissing on my collarbone and then he nibbled down on it causing me to moan, thats definatly leaving a love bite. Harry picked me up and I swung my legs around his waist and we started kissing roughly his tongue grazed against my bottom lip and i allowed enterance. The whole time Harrys penis was hard against my crotch making me go crazy for him, I took off my pyjama shorts and thong and well you know the rest.. It was amazing! I really do love him.

Harry's POV

I really don't want her to do this photoshoot but I'm going to smile and support her. If this what she wants to do I'm going to support her and be a good boyfriend because I love her and shes good in bed ;) but seriously I love her.

Emilia's POV

I don't know if this is a good idea for Eliza to do this.. I know shes all ways wanted to be a big name in the fashion industry. She was all ways the popular one with all the boys trying to get her attention and she was all ways on trend and could name fashion designers and models from the top of her head. Maybe this is right.

Ed's POV

I need more VO5 Wax.

---------

I hope you all liked this!

This took me ages to write!.

Eleanor xoxo