19. Scarlett's Pheonix

Author // BriBillau

"It isn't girly, I think it's really sweet." She said with a grin.

"Maybe you should add some color to yours." I suggested, tracing her spine with my fingertips, I felt her shiver against my hand.

"I've thought about it." She whispered huskily, running her hands along my biceps. "What would you recommend?" She traced my chest with my lips.

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Red seems to suit you." I wrapped my fist in her blood red, hair and tilted her head up so her eyes were on mine. I brushed her nose with mine and pressed my forehead against hers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

People say tattoos are stories we can't put into words, unexplained outlets of emotion.

Phoenix and Scarlett. So different yet so similar. What will happen when this undiscovered gem unexpectedly meets a mysterious tattooed man?

Will they finally be able to reveal themselves to someone else? Or are they just tricking themselves into believing anyone can understand them?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I really love this book! I would really recommend it to everyone and I think anyone would enjoy it!

[This book is complete. ✔️]

8/10