11. Best Vacation Ever

Author // AvaViolet

Due to last minute circumstances, best friends Laura and Fayanna get to on the holiday of a lifetime to Cuba, with Faye's older brother and four charismatic friends. Having just graduated high school, Laura's ready to relax and read on the beach, while Faye's ready to party. Of course, neither is actually ready for what actually happens on this trip, especially since drama sticks to them more than their own shadows do.

Laura is a people pleaser. She always wants to make everyone happy, even at her own expense, and doesn't like attention. So when she suddenly finds herself the object of attention of Faye's hot older brother Adam, and Dean, a jaw-droppingly handsome guy who most likely saved her life, she had no idea how to navigate the arising situations.

Faye is basically her opposite. She's confident, speaks her mind, never gets embarrassed and loves being the center of attention. She lives the idea of partying in Cuba, especially since Keelan is coming, the guy who's kind of her 'friend with benefits' and who also happens to be her brothers best friend, who still doesn't know about the two of them. But does she want to keep being Keelans secret fling? Does she want more from him? Or does she want to forget him and sleep with every hot guy on the island? She really can't decide. 

Told in alternating first person point of views, there will be cheating, lies, secrets, betrayals, hilarious and memorable characters, and everything you absolutely love reading in a teen fiction book.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I loveeeeee this book!! Its got the perfect amount of humor in it and it's really enjoyable!  I would definitely recommend this book to all of my readers.

[This book is not complete ❌]

8/10