[]Chapter One[]

You giggled as your best friend, Peter Parker, pulled you by your hand towards somewhere.

" Peter! Where are we going? " You asked shyly, and tilted your head. He stopped for a second to turn and look at you, grinning.

" It's a secret (Y/N)! But I promise you, you'll like it! " He replied. You sighed as he continued to pull you along. Your thoughts drifted to earlier this afternoon. It was your birthday, and you has just turned 9. Peter had already turned nine three months ago, which made him older and you two usually started a playful argument about that.

Peter finally stopped and put his hand over your eyes.

" Don't look yet " He whispered. You tried peeking but you couldn't see through his hands. After a few moments he slowly uncovered his hand, and you gasped at the sight before you.

It was a beautiful grassy meadow with several different colored flowers. The wind was gently blowing the grass, but you couldn't get a better look as Peter pulled you down on to the grass to sit with him. He had his hands behind his back, hiding something.

" Peter! What are you hiding? " You asked, as he only smiled, revealing one of his missing teeth that had fallen out only the other day. You giggled silently and waited for his response.

" This " Peter thrust his hands out, which were holding a group of multicolored different flowers. Your cheeks turned a bright pink as you took them and quickly tackled him with a hug.

" Awe! Thank you Peter! That was so sweet! " You told him and he smiled to himself, hugging you back. You both pulled away from the hug, and Peter grabbed your hand, squeezing it gently. You giggled and put down the flowers beside you.

" (Y/N)? " Peter started.

" Yup? "

" I like you! "

" I like you too Peter! " You replied, blushing slightly as Peter wrapped his arms around you.

" Promise me you'll stay with me forever? And we can be best friends for all eternity, and maybe some day, we can get married! " Peter exclaimed happily.

You squealed and nodded. " I promise! " You replied.

You both collapsed on to the grass, facing the sky. The sun was setting and the sky was filled with beautiful rich colors, that made you want to never stop gazing at them.

" I promise " you whispered to yourself again, squeezing Peters hand and gently shutting your eyes.

~

A/N: Sooooo, how was it? ^~^ If I get enough requests, I might make a part two! Hope you guys enjoyed and make sure to comment what you want me to write next!