[]Chapter Three[]

Beep. Beep. Beep.

You groaned, awaking to the sound of your alarm clock telling you it was time to wake up and go to school. Being sixteen was a pain in the rear-end, as you weren't supposed to be on your own, but you still were. Anything you needed to be signed by a parent or such, you'd fax over to your father. Of course, being the money-making man he was, he'd move around a lot, state to state. He hadn't liked the idea of you going off at such a young age, but you had convinced him it was for the best.

You uncovered the soft bedsheets dropped over you, which ironically had the avengers on it. Your apartment was covered in geeky gamer, comics, and movie stuff. It all fascinated you. Especially Spider-man. Why was Jameson so worked up about the amazing hero being a menace? All he did was save lives.

You shrugged the thought off, turning your alarm clock off, standing, and stretching. You wore some shirts and a football T-shirt, though you didn't watch football often. But if you had to pick, (favorite football team) would be your favorite. You trudged to your bathroom, taking off your clothes and stepping in the shower.
_
Once you were down with the basics, you walked to your closet, grabbing the clothing you thought for best. A nice pair of skinny jeans, some boots that resembled combat boots, leather gloves, a white tank top, and a white biker jacket. Of course, you were more used to the several T-shirts you wore, but today was your first day at your new high school. You wanted to make an impression.

You grabbed your bookbag, throwing it over you shoulder, grabbing a Red Bull, motorcycle helmet, and keys.

You managed to get a few sips of Red Bull on your way out, soon approaching your motorcycle. When it came to your dads money, you would rather not use it. (We all know that's a lie. XD) He had begged to buy this for you yourself, and finally you agreed to let him pay half of it, saving the other half up and paying for it yourself.

You slid on, tossing your Red Bull in a nearby trash can and slipping your helmet on. It completely covered your face, though your (h/l) (h/c) was still visible. Starting the engine, you quickly sped ahead and onto the road.
_
It didn't take much time to reach Midtown High, your new school. It look fairly organized, the students looking friendly and walking in social groups. You had pulled close to the man engine, slowly drawing back on the brakes and coming to a stop. You readjusted the gloves on your hands before reaching for your helmet, slipping it off and shaking your hair lose.

Of course, you happened to come across a stranger staring at you. There he was. As adorable as ever.

Peter Parker rode on his skateboard, his eyes glued on you, practically drooling. It didn't take long before he bumped into another student, immediately apologizing and fumbling off and into the school.

You had figured you made it clear that you didn't want to talk to him anymore after yesterday. You had stormed off, and for reasons pretty clear.

He had heart broken you. Of course, you were merely 12 at the time. You didn't know what love was. But Peter surely showed you. You thought him and you were going to live happily, but that all turned into a train wreck.

A girl. You couldn't remember her name, but you still remembered seeing her near Peter, smiling at him, making him blush. It had infuriated you. You hadn't talked to him after that, and your father soon moved, you moving with him.

Maybe it wasn't right to hold grudges, to despise someone so much for hurting you so badly. But you couldn't help it. Your heart had been shattered, and so many times by others after that.

You had to admit, you didn't seem like the type to be a hopeless romance, but you were.

You entered the school, helmet by your side. Of course you had already arrived the day before, after school hours to receiver your schedule and such. So there was no need to do it today.

You approached your locker, unlocking it and putting your helmet up. Without hesitation, you unzipped your book-bag, taking out a few of your favorite bands symbols, and other things you enjoyed, sticking them to the inside of your locker. You grabbed you books, putting them inside you bag, and walking off.
_
Your first few class periods were normal. You were seated near the back, but still managed to learn.

Being the intelligent person you were, you had been put in the all-honors classes, though you practically yolo'd most tests.

For 6th period you had Gym, which was fairly easy. The teacher had wanted to test your strength, and was fairly surprised that you were strong. (I'm not. XD No muscles. Can only lift a chair.)

Then came 7th period. The last class of the day. Chemistry.

You walked inside of the classroom, the students eyeing you, making your cheeks grow a bright red. The teacher gestured for you to come over to her, as you did. A bright smile crossed her face, as she turned towards the class.

"Class, I would like to introduce to you (y/n) (l/n), a new student. (Y/n), why don't you take a seat back there, next to Peter." The teacher exclaimed softly, smiling. Your blush brightened, the name running through you and shaking you up.

Your hand gripped the handle of your bag tightly, you head downwards. It didn't take long before you reached the desk, sliding onto the stool and looking down.

You tried to ignore the handsome teenage boy beside you, instead taking out a sketch book and grabbing your pencil. Quickly flipping through your sketch book, you stopped at a page which contained your latest unfinished sketch.

On the page was a drawing of Spider-man, along with the new female Anti-Hero that had shown up in New York City.

The Anti-Hero had black shorts, ripped stockings, black combat boots, a purple tank top, and black leather jacket with black biker gloves. Her hair was tied up in a tight ponytail, along with a black ribbon. The sketch had Spider-man, arms out-stretched, webs shooting from his web-shooters. The girl had two twin katana blades, drawn, a large blue glow emitting from them, pointed towards the male hero.

It wasn't long before the boy beside you nudged you, leaning his head down, near you, gazing at your sketch.

"Hey, is that Spider-man and that new hero?" Peter asked, as you remained silent, ignoring him.

"Hey, I'm trying to be friendly here. I haven't seen you in years and all I get is being ignored? Talk to me, please." Peter asked, big, brown eyes looking up at you with sadness. You sighed, narrowing your eyes at him.

"Yes. It is Spider-man and the new female anti-hero, not hero." You replied, pencil working furiously to finish the figure of Spider-man.

"So you're working at the Daily Bugle now?" Peter asked, raising a brow.

"Yes." You replied, nodding.

"Sweet! Uh, what are you working as?" He asked.

"Photographer." You replied, looking over towards him, eyes meeting. Peter's eyes widened, as he seemed for a loss of words. "What?" You mumbled, frowning

"It's just that, uhm, I work as a photographer there also." He exclaimed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh..." You looked down towards your sketch, continuing to draw.

"Hey, when we were little, didn't we have this same class? Because I could have sworn that we had chemistry together..." He chuckled lightly, as you blushed, cheeks turning a bright red.

It wasn't long though before your expression changed entirely.

"Peter...why? Why would you even joke about that? There's nothing cute or funny about that." The bell rung as students started to leave, but you continued on. "...there's nothing funny about you breaking my heart when I was little, Peter. Nothing at all. So don't ever joke about anything from when we were little." You stood, grabbing your sketch book and bag, walking out of class.

So maybe you had over-reacted at his flirtatious approach. But you couldn't help it. You had all this rage inside of you just waiting to be released. But now, it was turning into sadness. All over again.

But that didn't matter right now. School was over. You had to get to your apartment.

You had a job to do.