Our Goodbye - DAEHYUN (BAP)

Daehyun leaving is the last thing I needed. He was my comforter, my love, my everything - and I was about to let go of him for three months. Thats three years in my perspection.

"Everything will be alright." Daehyun whispered as he lightly pecked my forehead. We were under the covers that protected us from the cold, snowy weather outside our New York apartment. I laid my head on his chest, nearly sleeping to the movement of it slowly going up and down.

"I don't want you to go." I said closing my eyes to hold in the tears. This was extremely hard, espescially due to something I had been hiding from him for a while.

He let out a deep sigh, making my head fall deeper into his chest. "I promise that I'll never stop thinking about you, every minute in Seoul." he said in a husky tone. I let out my tears, streaming down my cheeks onto his chest. He sat up and stared at me deeply. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me into a long hug, that felt like it lasted for centuries.

I stuck my head back onto his warm chest as he stroked my hair. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths to stop crying. After a short soothing pause, Daehyun sang a sweet melody in Korean. His sweet voice eventually put me straight to sleep.

________________________________________

The day that I didn't want coming, came. Daehyun secured his hand into my and never let go from our front door to the airport.

As we arrive at the airport, fans screamed to the top of their lungs as I follwed Daehyun and the rest of the boys of BAP.

"Busan Wonbin!" I heard a girl horrifyingly scream from a distance.

Daehyun gripped onto my hand tighter as we passed the automatic airport doors. There were more crazy BABYS (BAP fans) inside the airport, with handfuls of gifts for them. Zelo selfishly tookas many gifts as he could take.

"Why so selfish?" Himchan said nudging Zelo.

"Because he's a little boy!" Yongguk laughed. Zelo playfully punched him on the arm, dropping a gift.

The boys and I made it through the cameras and the crowds to the check in. The boys form a line infont of the check in. I had the burning desire to just take away all their passports, shred them into pieces and burn them so they could all stay. Daehyun still held my hand tightly as he checked in. He down at our linked hands and he brought my hand up to his plump, baby lips to kiss it. I smiled as I tried to hold back my tears that I had been holding in from the minute I woke up in the morning.

After checking in, the boys and I went upstairs to wait for the plane. Up until now, Daehyun still had his hand in mine.

"Babe, I need to tell you something." I said as I let my other hand slip into his other. He looked deeply in my eyes, waiting for what I was going to say. The other boys turned their heads to our direction.

"What is it?" Daehyun softly said, his plump lips distracting me. I closed my eyes for a few moments as I started to feel deep emotions wash over me.

"I'm pregnant." I quietly said under my breath, as I looked into his eyes. Daehyun's curious facial expression morphed into an expression that made him look like he won the lottery. He let go of one hand and brought it up to his mouth. He approached me with his warm, loving hug. I buried my face into his chest, enjoying the smell of his natural scent.

"What's going on?" Youngjae asked as the other four boys shared the same puzzled face.

"You're all uncles!" he said as a tear rolled down his clear face. The boys exchanged stunned looks then we all group hugged.

"I'm an uncle!" Jongup said, sporting his straight teeth.

"Congratulations!" Himchan softly said giving me a bear hug.

After taking selcas and group photos with the boys the speaker let out a voice. "All passengers boarding for Seoul is now waiting."

Daehyun held on to my tighter than ever. "Daddy will be back before you know it!" he said laying his other hand on my stomach. I bursted into tears imagining the three months without my boyfriend.

The boys bundled up into one last group hug together, including me and the little bub in my tummy.

Daehyun hugged me tightly, that lasted for a thousand years in my head. "Keep me updated everyday. you promise?" he said, his voice trembling. I nodded my head as I sobbed.

He swiftly let go of my hand, not wanting to. "I love you.."