Forever in love, Niall Horan.

Chapter 2

Niall's P.O.V

"This shop looks good" I say to the boys.

"Sweet treats, sounds sweeeet" Louis agreed.

The rest of the boys nodded so we walked in. I instantly looked at the gorgeous girl behind the counter trying to hide the fact that she was munching on one of the mini vanilla slices. I looked up at her again and realized who she was.

"Jordy it's you, I haven't seen you in ages how are you?" I said through my huge smile on my face.

"Oh my god, Niall it's been forever since I've seen you" she squealed while running over to me and tackling me in a big bear hug and I hugged her back.

"So this is the girl you have been talking about even in your sleep" Louis added while looking at a huge chunck of carrot cake but as soon as a girl with wavy brown hair, tan, brown eyes and was really tall propped up on another next to where Jordyn was sitting his eyes wandered to her but then back at the cake his cheeks going a slight red colour.

I pulled away from the hug at the same time as Jordyn and my cheeks went a firey red from embarrassment.

"Uh yeah you could say that" he murmured.

"You talk about me?? I feel special" she said jokingly I think?

"Katrina this is -" she cut Jordyn off.

Katrina's P.O.V

"I know who it is silly it's not like you don't talk about him either" I blurted out the last part.

"Hey, you have an Aussie accent" a cute voice from the corner of the room looking at the cake section informed me. I think his name was Louis, I did listen to them but I wasn't obsessed I just liked their music.

"Umm yeah I know, I came from Australia 2 years ago to come live with Jordyn as some how our Mum's knew each-other and yeah we have met eachother when our mums visited eachother so we instantly became friends" I gasped from exhaustion of saying all that.

"Seeing though as Jordyn hasn't seen you in ages" I said to Niall "You all can come to my party tonight, Jordyn will show you the way" I gave her an obvious wink.

"Sure we'd love to come" the boys chanted.

I walked back behind the counter while Jordyn and Niall had a private conversation I served the boys as they were looking hungry.

"What would you like today boys?" I questioned them while grabbing the tongs to pick up the food.

"Ummm could I have a slice of that carrot cake over there?" Louis pointed at our signature carrot cake and I nodded in agreement.

I grabbed the tongs and picked up the biggest slice of the cake and put it on a plate with a fork and serviette and handed it to Louis over the counter.

"I'll have a double Choc chip muffin please?" Liam asked.

"Ofcourse Liam" I replied and grabbed the muffin and put it on a plate and handed it over the counter to him.

"Mmmm could I get a custard tart with fresh fruit on top?" Zayn asked.

"For sure Zayn" I said while grabbing the tart and opening the fridge and grabbing the fruit and placing it on top of the tart and putting it on a plate with a fork and handing it over the counter.

Last to serve was Harry.

"Could I please get a mini macaroon tower?"

"Yep, what flavours?" I asked.

"Ummm bubblegum, mocha, strawberry, milo and lemon&lime"

"Sure" I said while grabbing the skewer and putting on a stand on the plate and putting the macaroons on it so they don't fall off and then handing it over the counter to him.

"So how much?" Liam asked.

"It's on the house" I told them while Jordyn was walking back behind the counter and Niall going back to the boys who had their food in their hands.

"What'll it be for you today Niall" Jordyn questioned sweetly.

Before Niall could answer Louis butted in.

"Ahh he would like one of you Jordyn, to takeaway!" he joked.

Niall face went as red as our red velvet cupcakes.

"Hahaha good one Lou" the boys chanted in laughter.

"Ummm I'll just get a piece of cheesecake with strawberries please" Niall stated.

"Okey dokey" Jordyn nodded.

She grabbed the cake and strawberries and put it on a plate with a small fork and handed it to Niall.

The boys said thanks and went and sat down at a round five seated table and Jordyn and I went out the back of the shop.

"Louis totally likes you" she informed me.

It made me blush.

"Niall told me" she paused "He said that he was staring at you." she added.

"Well you and Niall should get together, you look cute together and you are totally crushing on him" I mentioned.

"Seeya girls, well will see you tonight" they all yelled from the other side of the counter near the door connecting to the back of the shop where we were.

"Ok Seeya boys" we squealed back.

--------------------------------------

I'm going to move on to the party next chapter for something exciting.

Leave comments and suggestions with what I should do :)