Forever in love, Niall Horan.

Chapter 1

We had been best- friends forever but we both went on to follow our dreams and lost contact. Niall went on to be a member of the boy-band One Direction. As of two years ago me and my best-friend Katrina who traveled from Australia to open our shop 'Sweet treats'it was a sweet pastry and cupcake, macaroon sort of shop that we owned together, and this was only possible because of our Mum's being so close.

Jordyn's P.O.V

'Bzzzzzz bzzzz'

Went off my alarm clock at 6:00 in the morning. I groaned and whipped off my covers and padded down my narrow hallway into my tiny bathroom.

I turned on the taps and jumped into the shower, the hot water just trickling down my tanned body while I reached for the vanilla scented soap and lathered it all over myself. I just stood there letting my thoughts take over for a sec and then jumped out and dried myself.

I ran down the hall realizing I was late, I threw open my wardrobe door and chucked on my black leggings, white knit top that was shorter at the front and longer at tha back and slipped into my

black and white stripped Toms.

I rush out of my bedroom and into the kitchen, grabbing my keys and a Strawberry Big M out of the kitchen fridge and locking the door behind me.

I quickly unlocked my Porsche 9-11 turbo and turned on the engine, I started up the radio and turned the volume up as Ed Sheeran's 'Lego house' came on. I sang along to it until I reached the parking lot at the back of the shop realizing that Katrina's little Green buzz box was parked closest to the shop.

"Hey" I call while shutting the door behinbd me.

I see a head pop up from under one of the benches where the ovens were found.

"Hiya Jordy" Katrina replied.

I gasped as I saw nothing on the benches ready to go out to the display shelves.

" Uhh we need to get started we are running off schedule" I panicked.

"Calm" she said in a soothing tone and lead me out to the display cabinets that were filled up with stock.

"How come-" she cut me off.

"I'm excited, do you remember?" she questions me.

"Hold that thought" I say while pulling my buzzing phone out of my pocket and it read;

Reminder: Katrina's party tonight at 6pm...

"You're party?" I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Well ya don't say" Katrina laughed playfully.

"Come on we better open up now" I suggested.

I went and unlatched the front door and placed two sets of tables and chairs out the front of the shop and re-entered the shop and walked behind the counter, where Katrina was propped up on a stool looking at all the sweets.

"Alright, let's get this day started." I said propping myself up on another stool next to Katrina.

"Hope we can sell all this yummy food I made" She smirked making sure she said 'I' with an obvious tone.

----------------

This is just the start, something will happen next chapter. :)