PROBLEM STARTS

Thank you for all the people who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers....

Thank you for responding and supporting my stories. I'm really very happy seeing the response. I hope I would get it till the end....

Let me start the story.....

The view was like a heaven for him. He felt himself standing in clouds and the surrounding was fully covered with clouds. He saw a girl sitting in a bench showing her back view. He went towards her and saw who she is...

For his eyes, she was breadth taking beauty

For his eyes, she was breadth taking beauty. Her eyes mesmerizes him. Her soft shiny lips invites him to make it swell. Her saree made her an angel. Controlling all his desire, he asked her hands for a dance were as she gave him happily.

Both started to dance with the rhythm of the music. His eyes sees her eyes followed by her bubbly cheeks and shiny lips. He cupped her face making her to jerk. But after understanding, she smiled. She found his hot breadth mingling with her. She closed her eyes inviting him to proceed. He closed his eyes and went towards her lips....

THAP!!!!!!

He felt a slap in his cheeks. When he opened his eyes, he saw his friend closer to him in bed...

 When he opened his eyes, he saw his friend closer to him in bed

He pushed him. "Stupid, what are you trying to do?" he asked wiping his lips. His  friend replied "Me, you did everything and saying me that I have did something as if I tried to rape you. You only tried to rape me (crying) mummy I have got caught with a mental"...

"Abhi, again dream a?" his another friend asked entering the room. "How could I dream Vin if this Puri is hell adamant to spoil it." Abhi said glaring at Purab..

"Anyways you are going to marry her within two days na" his another friend said drinking the coffee

"Hell two days. You all know na how much we have struggled to convince her parents and my parents. I just cannot wait. I want to marry her now itself" Abhi said with disappointment. "Abhi, be patience, anyways you are going to give retirement to bachelors, why don't we celebrate your bachelor's last day" Vin said.

"Han lets play cricket" Mishal said. " Ai Mish, always cricket cricket cricket, don't you know anything other that that" Purab asked. " Ai Puri, you are jealous about me. You don't know to play cricket na, that's why" Mishal said with a smirk. Purab fuming in anger " Don't underestimate the power of a common man". "Then prove it" Mishal said...

"Abhi, Vin we are playing cricket right now, take all the cricket bat, stumps and follow me" Purab said and went were as Vin and Abhi signs in disbelief. All the four went to the cricket ground without knowing the problem they are going to face.

Misha plays cricket well and he is fond of it were as others are moderate. (But Shabir is a good cricket player). Abhi took Mishal's side were as  Vin took Purab's side.

They started to play the game. Mishal team took batting were as Purab's team took bowling. Purab throws ball were as Mishal hits a four. Mishal showed victorious smile were as Purab fumed in anger.

This continues for sometime, Purab throws the ball were as Mishal hits some four and six. Suddenly, Mishal left a ball to hit. "Out........" Purab shouted giving hi-five to Vin..

"Not out, its wide" Mishal justifies. Purab and Mishal started to argue were as Abhi and Vin saw them with a sign. Again the game started, Purab throws the ball were as Mishal hits a four. "Mish, what is the score" Purab asked.... "Han, 30" Mishal replied . "24" Purab said.   "Ai, 28" Mishal said. "Say that na".

Finally Purab made Mishal out. Abhi started to play but didn't score well. Now they exchanged. Purab took batting were as Mishal took bowling. They started to play. Mishal throws ball were as Purab didn't hit any of it. Mishal said " Now will you accept that you are not good in cricket". This touched Purab's ego. He took the bat in determinedly. It became a nail biting moment. Mishal took the ball and holds it in correct position. Purab kept the bat in the position and turned his grace towards the ball Mishal had. Vin cheered Purab were as Abhi positioned himself to catch the ball. Mishal throws the ball. Purab's concentration was fully on the ball. He correctly hits it and the ball flies high.

It went to the direction were Abhi was positioning. Abhi saw the ball and lifted his hands to catch it. He went back slowly seeing the ball coming towards him. At the neck he catch the ball. Mishal jumped in happiness. But suddenly.......... 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

To be continued.......

What would have happened? Did Purab team won or loose?

I hope you all would like it. 

Pls read it, vote me and leave your comments....

Thank you
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bye
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋