Chapter 2

When I was one years old I met my stepmom, at first I aint like her mainly cause I didnt know her. The first time we met she was in the kitchen making fried chicken, red beans and rice. I looked her up down rolled my eyes and said "get the fuck out my house". But she didnt listen, she just sat there and smiled like she was stupid. When I was in kindergarden I stayed back for fighting and misbehaviour. After first grade I was expelled and moved to a town 30 minutes away from my hometown.  When I was about 8 years old I almost got backed over by a pick up truck, but what hurt me the most was that my mom was out and about with a broke ass nigga and never came to the hospital to see about her child. After the accident my dad started spending more time with me instead of always spending time with my little brother. After our big move to Eustis we were basically a happy family finally but there was a few problems here and there after my little sister was born. Me and my little sister China shared a room together and my stepmom's son that she already when my dad met her shared a room with Trey. My stepbrother Louis is austic, he has a brain compacity of a what i'd would say a one year old. After a few years I got used to him and his behaviors.